No announcement yet.

Some Recent Deer Photography

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great pics! What camera and lens you running?

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
      Great pics! What camera and lens you running?
      Thanks! Aside from the pic of the yote (which is an older one shot with a Canon 5D3), I think all of these were shot with the Canon 100-500mm on either the EOS R or the R5.

Comment

Any new photos sir? First time with me seeing the yote photo and its awesome!

Comment

great pictures!

Comment

Nice photos!

Comment

Some really great pics here!

Comment

these are awesome !! great shots!

Comment

Great pics

Comment

Great quality

Comment

Tyler, you have serious talent! Love all your work.

Comment

Originally posted by Trinity Outfitters View Post
                        Tyler, you have serious talent! Love all your work.
                        Thank you! Much appreciated.

Comment

good stuff, my 90D has me so frustrated I've about given up. the video is awesome though. you have a youtube channel to teach us rookie's?

Comment

Originally posted by PassnItOn View Post
                            good stuff, my 90D has me so frustrated I've about given up. the video is awesome though. you have a youtube channel to teach us rookie's?
                            Y'know, I've actually thought about starting a channel related to more of my photography/videography stuff, but I haven't gotten it fired up yet. Only thing I've got online currently is just a bunch of deer hunts haha.

The 90D oughta be a good one, what issues are you running into?

Comment

I just can't get the focus down, pics are fuzzy. I have a small ranch out of Tilden with lots of photography opportunities, maybe I need to host you for a weekend - you'd get some great shots and I'd get some coaching

Comment

Originally posted by PassnItOn View Post
                                I just can't get the focus down, pics are fuzzy. I have a small ranch out of Tilden with lots of photography opportunities, maybe I need to host you for a weekend - you'd get some great shots and I'd get some coaching
                                Hmm.. Hard to say without seeing your full setup, and your process for focusing, but a couple of quick things that might be worth trying. And I'm always down for photographing some cool subjects over a weekend

1. Do some testing with your lens on static subjects at various distances and make sure that you don't have an actual mechanical issue with the auto-focus on your lens.

2. Make sure you're using a fast shutter speed enough to eliminate blur from camera shake or subject motion

3. Tweak your focus settings (ie. use a very small spot focus type of method to make sure the camera is focusing exactly where you want vs selecting something in the foreground or background).

Comment

Working...
                                X