No announcement yet.

Hunting Boots - Your Preference?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danner Pronghorns are hands down the most comfortable I’ve owned. Right now I have a pair of Irish Setters and like them too, but the danners are just hard to beat.

Comment

I have worn out three pair of pronghorns. I miss the older sole. I have abused them. My latest pair busted a seam while still fairly new mad never got around to sending them in. Wish I would have.

Comment

Can you hunt in Mephistos made in the 70's? Kidding aside, Jim Green has been great for me.

Comment

Are you looking for snake boots or more ankle height

Comment

You can catch Crispis on sale for close to 200. Great boots and comfortable.

Comment

I like waterproof ones, but they should be breathable enough and easy to carry. So, I would recommend you to try Irish Setter Men’s. They are 40% lighter than the other hunting boots and could be ideal if you want to climb and willing to do hunting activities in a rocky area.

By the way, Verney Carron Chassure are also considered good choice hereof.

Similarly, these Reebok boots could also be a good choice because of their excellent durability and slip-free sole. They come in different designs, and you can probably, you can select from duty, hiking, work and tactical boots. Also, most of them are under $200.
              Last edited by ChristenHoer; 10-24-2022, 02:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X