Best SxS for mud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best SxS for mud

I am needing something that can get me to the duck blind in southwest louisiana marsh. Most of the time we use a boat, but we have put in some wiers to control the water and I may have to use a SxS to get down a leveeā€¦..we had a Honda pioneer for teal season and could go down the levee and in the pond and it was great. What is my best option for not high centering or getting stuck? I know there are a lot of variables, but what do you guys think or what would be your choice?

Sounds like you need a marsh master

Any SxS should be fine (unless you are wanting to go in 3-5' of water or something) with the big factor being slightly bigger tires and tires made for mud. I have a 2020 Canam and threw on the 30" cryptid mud tires and it does great for the marsh and leve's. Get a winch on the front and carry and tpost driver and spare tpost around for back up.

Comment

Argo

Or a raised 6x6 Polaris Ranger (will have to be used as it isn't in production) with swamp tires and a snorkel

Comment

The Amphibious Marsh Buggy and other Marsh Master machinery and vehicles are specifically designed for navigating and managing wetland terrain.

Every good coonie knows about the marsh master

Comment

Whatever you do, donā€™t get a canam with standard fenders. You will be totally covered in mud before you ever get to a duck blind. Canam is a GREAT machine, but they need to extend the front fenders to keep the mud off the passengers!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Had one of these growing up. Only time it got stuck was when we fell off in a ditch that was exactly as wide as the machine was long. You could get one with or without a “float ring”
            cushmantrackster.com is a website devoted to the trackster which cushman developed back in the 1970's. we offer clothing and gift items, remanufactured parts, classic images, operator manuals and a number of other useful products for people with interest in trackster's

Comment

I have this listed for my uncle. Very clean machine.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Will this work?
                Attached Files

Comment

. Marsh master is a beast, my buddy has 2 of them! I’m needing something that can hold at least 4 people and maybe 6 for use at and around the house. Any thoughts about the mule pro fxt?

Comment

Go to a mud park and look at what they are running.

Comment

A defender on portals and tractor tires. lol

This is from a FB post that I saw.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Another vote for Argo

Comment

Originally posted by louieagarcia View Post
                          Will this work?
                          LOL Thats a neighbors. And that aint even the big one

SxS with portals or tracks if it must be SxS

Comment

I must be the only one who hates Argos. They are slow, jerky, and get stuck in mud quicker than a minivan. They excel in water....that's about it. High center like crazy in rutted out fields and have no power and no speed.

Comment

I don’t have any pics but I did a blast and cast on the LA coast about 14 yrs ago . We hunted marsh ponds and the 4 wheelers they used were extremely lifted. They unloaded them off of the trailers and they pulled up to a truck loading dock so we could get on. I think the water was about 3’ deep. These were beasts

Comment

Working...
                              X