Can actually sneeze normal again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can actually sneeze normal again

You wouldn’t think sneezing would be something to give much thought to but after the multiple strokes from blood clots I could no longer sneeze normall at all. And after having severe neurological hiccups, I had this bad feeling that if I sneezed I might not be able to stop. After the strokes I’d sneeze and my head would jerk side to side and nothing about it sounded or looked normal. It got to the point I dreaded needing to sneeze. One day I sneezed and let out a hollering noise that couldn’t be controlled. One of those things you’d have to experience to understand and I hope none of you ever go through it. My brain sustained quite a bit of damage in multiple areas.

Praise God, overnight a healing came about and I’m walking and seeing more normal now. It’s the first day to be able to walk normal. I’m on pain killer due to the nerves regenerating in my face, but I am healing. Today was the first day I felt like I could run a marathon. Healing is taking place and I want to thank everyone for their prayers and I thank God. It’s quite an improvement over when family and friends were preparing for my funeral when I was on death’s door. I’m just thankful and want to share positive results.
    Last edited by MontagueMech; 08-24-2022, 05:30 PM.

That's great news. Glad you're getting better.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad your finally starting to feel better. You went down a rough road there for awhile.

Comment

I’m glad you are doing better. Were you able to get to HEB And get those pizza ingredients?

Comment

That's great news

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
            I’m glad you are doing better. Were you able to get to HEB And get those pizza ingredients?
            Sorry; I meant Krogers!

Be thankful you don’t have broken ribs and need to sneeze. That will bring you to your knees.

Comment

That’s great news. Prayer is a powerful medicine.

Comment

Working...
              X