Clear All

Prayer sent.

Comment

Prayers sent....

Comment

Praying for her

Comment

Originally posted by smokeless View Post
          My 4 month old granddaughter had to have emergency heart surgery Saturday. Doctors repaired a hole in her heart and worked on her pulmonary valve. She wasn’t getting enough oxygen. She’s not doing very well. Last night her heart rate went to 300 bpm and the nurses had to do chest compressions to save her. Please, please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. All we can do is look to the lord for help. Thanks.
          You are looking to the right source!

Isiah 53:5
          But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we ARE healed.

Praying for her now in Jesus name!!

Comment

Prayers sent!

Comment

Any update??

Comment

Prayers sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers for Natalie.

Any updates?

Comment

Thank you so much for the prayers. Natalie is holding her own. The critical care doctor came by and was thrilled with her progress. Todays goal is getting fluids off her body. The surgeon came by and drained her open chest. FYI. They never closed her up after the surgery. We are getting updates from my daughter in law. She asked not to stop the prayers. We are making tiny steps forward . Thank again, Ray

Comment

Prayers continuing!
                      Thanks for the update!

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Continue prayers!!! Please Lord Jesus watch over and hold sweet Natalie close give her strength to fight and please guide the hands and minds of those ministering to her

Comment

Thoughts and prayers up.

Comment

You my remember, Natalie was born February 4, two months early. She came into this world screaming and kicking. A whopping 3 lbs . She has been in the hospital until a week and a half ago. That Monday I got to see and hold her for the first time. She’s now 11 lbs !! Then Saturday our world got turned upside down again. She has a long road ahead of her. We are so grateful for the support you have shown.

Comment

Thank you for updates. The little ones get me . Prayers up!

Comment

Working...
                                X