New Helix Ranch lake project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drop Tine View Post
    Looks great! Ya'll have put in the work it's just a matter of time now. Ten pounder should be a forgone conclusion keeping great forage for them like that. 25 minutes from the house and from the big boat; that is truly living the dream.
    Thank you!

Comment

Great thread

Comment

CT, nice job. Looks like a huge success. Do you have any evidence of the crawfish reproducing? Did you do just the golden shiners or have you tried fathead minnows too? Congrats

Comment

Looking good!

Comment

You’re killing me, Smalls! Looks great.

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
              CT, nice job. Looks like a huge success. Do you have any evidence of the crawfish reproducing? Did you do just the golden shiners or have you tried fathead minnows too? Congrats
              Thank you!

I don’t, really. But that’s not to say they aren’t. Just don’t know.

We have added a lot of fathead minnows. Also coppernose bluegill and tilapia.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                Thank you!

I don’t, really. But that’s not to say they aren’t. Just don’t know.

We have added a lot of fathead minnows. Also coppernose bluegill and tilapia.
                With all that food you may get a 50 lb bass outta there. Goodness. You need to sink some recliners and some old TVs, and a couple cases of Lone Star too. Gracious!

Comment

Can't believe I've not seen this before. Awesome looking place sir!

Comment

Awesome place! Keep us posted on the deer also

How big is the place?

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                      Got a really nice one this morning. We don’t fish the lake much, letting it do it’s thing, but it was so gratifying to catch a fish like this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Awesome fish! This is been fun to follow as you execute on your plan.

Comment

Cool place you have, congrats on the nice bass. Looks like your work is starting to pay off

Comment

Things are progressing nicely! Recently added more tilapia for baitfish and vegetation control, and been doing a little fishing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome man! Lots of fun to be had in that place! Keep the pics coming, I’ve sure enjoyed em.

Comment

Heck yea! That little gem will be a lunker haven in no time.

Comment

Man thats awesome! First time seeing this.

Comment

Working...
                                X