Anyone order an F250 lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone order an F250 lately?

If so, what was your wait time? Checking to see if the 10ish weeks they’re telling me is fairly accurate.

I wouldn't count on that 10 weeks.

My youngest brother ordered a new F350 mid September and was told 10-12 weeks. Asked him about it last week, still no ETA.

Comment

My father ordered a f350 in early sept. He canceled it last week when he found a used one.

Comment

What packages did they order? I’ve heard some take a bit longer or have stuff on back order vs others.

Comment

Upper level Lariat I believe is what my brother ordered. They still quoted him 10-12 weeks, who knows.

He’s not in a huge hurry anyway, as he still has his 2013 350 Lariat.

Comment

I think is still just greatly depends on three things. Biggest is luck, second is dealer allocation, and 3rd is picking options that have commodity issues. I got my truck in 12 weeks, someone else I know got there's in 6, someone else I know just got there's after a 10 month wait. All 3 where F350 lariat ultimate.

Comment

I ordered one Nov. 9 and it went in to production this week. I expect it to take over 12 weeks, but the holidays certainly did not help.

Comment

Thanks guys! I guess it’s best not to hold my breath then. I did hear they shut the factory down for a couple of weeks in December, but still not an excuse for some of those times.

Comment

Originally posted by slayr View Post
                  If so, what was your wait time? Checking to see if the 10ish weeks they’re telling me is fairly accurate.
                  I thought you just bought one

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

My dad ordered a F250 Platinum back in July and just got it 2 weeks ago!

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                      I thought you just bought one

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
                      I did, but they offered me an amount I couldn’t turn down. Should come out fairly close to even once the dust settles.

Comment

Ordered a f-350 lariat dec. 8th. They still haven’t started on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just depends on what you put on it. Some options are taking several months. I ordered a 350 on Oct 28. Got it the day before Xmas.
                          Mine is a pretty basic XLT.

Comment

I ordered a 2022 250 Lariat the first week of November. I was told January delivery. It’s the end of January, and I still don’t have a build date.

Comment

Going to order an F350 tomorrow at the Dealership. I hope these wait times get better.

Comment

Working...
                              X