Which meat grinder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which meat grinder

I’m in the market for a new meat grinder. My small grinder has been great but I want a bigger/better grinder. Thinking at least 3/4 horsepower. Any recommendations??
    Thanks
    Hunter68

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Procut kg22 1hp. Amazing grinder for deer. Super fast huge pan and huge feed throat. About 1400 bucks but it's the last grinder you will ever have to buy.

Comment

I've had really good luck with my Cabela's Commercial Grade. I have had it since 2016 and it's still chugging along. I wouldn't say it does a huge amount of grinding, but probably 100-200lbs a year, which is all done at one time. It spits it out as fast as I can feed it.

Comment

Salty, how many HP is it?

Comment

Don't overlook the meat brand. I picked up a 1hp on black Friday. Only used it once sofar to do 40#. It's a beast and seems well built.

Comment

Originally posted by hunter68 View Post
            Salty, how many HP is it?

Oops, sorry about that. Thought I included that. It's the 1HP.

Comment

I have an 3/4HP LEM Big Bite and it does everything I ask it to. Most of the time I can’t keep up with it. The foot pedal is a must option.

Comment

I also have the Cabelas 1HP.

Comment

I got a MEAT brand grinder and if you want industrial grade for at home use, it’s a boss!

Comment

Cabelas 1HP commerical grinder here as well. Excellent grinder. We use it to grind and stuff with 100-400lbs at a time......

Comment

I have a 1.5 hp Vevor. It has all stainless parts and it's a lot less money than the others. I have some friends that have been using their products for a while with good results. It has ground everything I have pushed down it as fast as I could feed it.

Comment

Procut or Torrey. The "MEAT!" brand looks to have quality equipment too.

Comment

LEM big bite is awesome. But also heard great things about MEAT brand

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have 1.5 horse Meat brand. I have only used it once but I ground 50 lbs in about 15 min..

Comment

1/2hp #8 from Cabelas will chew through meat as fast as you can feed it. I've had mine for a few years and extremely satisfied. I would highly recommend the foot pedal for on/off use.

Comment

Working...
                              X