Mid Priced Scope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mid Priced Scope

What is the best mid priced (500 and under)
    Vortex
    Burris
    Simmons
    any help would be appreciated

looking for something around 4-16x44

Thanks
    David

Im a Burris fanboy myself. In that price range I prefer them over vortex any day.

Comment

Comment

Shop Bushnell Engage 4-16x44mm Rifle Scope | 25% Off 5 Star Rating on 5 Reviews for Bushnell Engage 4-16x44mm Rifle Scope Best Rated + Free Shipping over $49.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ksig512 View Post
            Im a Burris fanboy myself. In that price range I prefer them over vortex any day.
            Same here.

I have an older 4x, a fulfield e1, MTAC 1-4, and an XTR2. No problems with any of them.

I’d skip Vortex, but $500 should also buy a solid leupold.
            Last edited by TacticalCowboy; 01-15-2022, 12:49 PM.

Comment

I like burris too. I really like nikon monarch if you can find one and I guess their warranty is worthless.

Comment

Leupold

Comment

Originally posted by bigmike View Post
                  Leupold
                  This.

Comment

Someone was selling a swarovski for 700ish the other day on here. Might as well up it $200 and get the best scope money can buy

Comment

Have one of these on grandson's RAR 6.5CM, and like it a lot. Especially for the price!

Burris Fullfield E1 Rifle Scope 4.5-14x 42mm Matte

Useable magnification range, side focus, decent low-light performance (shot a doe with it in the twilight of an evening hunt this year), light at 15.3oz, glass etched reticle, lifetime warranty. IMHO, perfect match for the compact RAR it sits on.

Stu

Comment

On the cheaper end of things, Simmons aetec 2.8-10x44. Between me and my dad we have 4 of them. On 270 win,30-06,243,7mm rem mag. All have been flawless. I like them more so than both my Nikon pro staff

Comment

Leupold Vx3hd
                          4.5-14 x 40
                          Have to look for a good deal to get it for less than $500 though

Comment

I would take a look at the Athlon Argos BTR gen II for around $450 or the Midas BTR for around $600 if you wanted to stretch your budget.

Comment

Originally posted by kkp005 View Post
                              Leupold Vx3hd
                              4.5-14 x 40
                              Have to look for a good deal to get it for less than $500 though

Leupold would be my suggestion. Don’t be afraid to buy used either. Lots of good deals to be had if you keep an eye out for a few weeks. I’d stay away from the lower end Vortex models.

Comment

Working...
                              X