So why is it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So why is it

That nearly two years into covid we still dont have a treatment for those get ill with covid? There aren't multiple global studies going on to prove or disprove possible treatments. There are no treatment protocols from Johns Hopkins, Mayo Clinic, Havard Medical, etc, pre hospitalization. I just dont get it. We dont treat any other illness this way. Two good friends of mine tested positive last week and one of my sons today. All three were told to go home and if they got really bad to go to the ER and ask for monoclonal antibodies. SMDH.

I would like to see what those that stay out of the PACE forum think on this matter. I know what the PACE regulars think so maybe they can stay silent and let's see what others think about this aspect of covid nearly two years into it.

Let's not turn this into any type of vax debate. It is very obvious to everyone by now that both vax and nonvax contract covid. So where are the pre hospitalization treatment plan(s)?

It’a a great question.

Comment

Pills on the way.

Comment

What’s the treatment protocol if you test positive for the flu virus?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Flu is similar. There’s tamiflu that makes you barf and is only supposed to lessen the severity of the symptoms but no real “treatment”.

Comment

Originally posted by jb5001 View Post
            What’s the treatment protocol if you test positive for the flu virus?

Zpack

Comment

Flu you get Tamaflu and I have not taken the flu shot since it became available. Used it once and it worked wonders fast

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                Zpack

Antibiotics for a virus?

Comment

How long has tamiflu been around vs the flu? I thought tamiflu is most effective when taken within 48 hrs which oftentimes people don’t get it in time.

Comment

Good question. Had a physical last Wednesday and my doctor touched on this exactly when I asked about the booster.

My question specifically was should I wait to get the booster since I had heard it was not effective against omicron, but I have heard that the boosters will be tweaked. It made sense to me to wait for the tweaked booster, as I have been reluctant to get a third jab.

His answer was he did not necessarily care if I got a booster or not because he said, and no one he talking about this, that an antiviral drug that is 87% effective if taken within 3 days of the onset of symptoms will be approved by the FDA within the next 2 months. He also stated the effectiveness dropped to 86% if taken within 5 days. He compared it to Tamiflu. I believe he said pfizer made it, but don't quote me on that. We talked for about 30 minutes on the subject.

Good luck on your wishes and dreams about the future of this thread.

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

Comment

Steroids, regeneron, monoclonal antibodies, nebulizer, ivermectin, hydroxicloriquin, all have been used and documented.

The big medical centers are not going to sign off on one single protocol. Because the trials are not big enough or some other technical or legal issue/excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                        Steroids, regeneron, monoclonal antibodies, nebulizer, ivermectin, hydroxicloriquin, all have been used and documented.

The big medical centers are not going to sign off on one single protocol. Because the trials are not big enough or some other technical or legal issue/excuse.
                        The problem is the vast majority of Drs are not prescribing steriods, regeneron, nebulizer, iver, hydroxicloriquin to people who are pre hospitalization. Simply go home and if you get really bad go to the ER. If you are fortunate enough to find a doctor who will prescribe Iver or Hydroxi, good luck finding a pharmacy to fill it. Ive been through it and it took days and a lot of frustration.

Hell most hospitals barely provide any treatment once admitted either. It has been the craziest thing Ive witnessed in my lifetime.

I dont believe there is one perfect drug but I do believe a cocktail of those that you mentioned would probably keep a lot of folks out of the hospital and the grave.

Again, I dont understand the lack of studies globally since this began to try to find a mixture of drugs that may help with early treatment. Baffling.

Comment

I've got nothing. But i wish there were a solution. You'd think global companies and major governments could pool resources for the betterment of mankind and figure it out But i guess not. Cynics will say there's more money in keeping people sick. I've been reading a lot of history lately. One thing i've figured out, newsflash, is the world is messed up and always has been.

Mutations, 'no one is going to tell me what to do', ignorance, arrogance, it's a mess....

Comment

Pace is pace for a reason how are you trying to drag your pace crap over here by rewording your question ? TF outta here

Comment

If guys are interested in treatment contact

Dr Amy Offutt - Marble Falls

She has treated many with China Flu with great success

Comment

Working...
                              X