Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Went to docs to treat a wart on my finger, then this happened….

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's some bad frostbite Leon! I hope your finger recovers and you do get to keep it, or most of it. I'm sure the yeast didn't help any. I'll put in a prayer for you.

I got both ends of my big toes frost bit the first year I moved to Ohio. I know the pain.

Comment

"Cut me down in my prime"

Glad you have a sense of humor and a good spirit. I hope you heal well. That finger is important for many tasks a man needs to complete.

Comment

Originally posted by airehead View Post
        Good luck bud
        Hope it heals up
        Sister just caught the worst case of poision ive I have ever seen. **** jab..

Comment

That is absolutely crazy! Praying for full recovery.

Comment

What a nightmare, glad you got beyond that ER trip required pain, and good luck with the healing.

Comment

Originally posted by warrington View Post
              Way too much nitrogen
              This was my thought as well. I've assisted docs before and watched them freeze warts with liquid nitrogen, but iv never seen that type of reaction. How long did he sit there freezing the wart? It usually only last for maybe 10 seconds or more. I would see about malpractice as well if you end up losing the tip of the finger.

Comment

That's a bad deal. That don't look good at all. I would say, the tip of that finger, is going to come off at the minimum. That tissue looks on the end of the finger looks beyond any hope. Hopefully it does not take a very long time to heal. I have heard of things like that taking a long time to heal.

That had to hurt something serious. I would bet it's not going to be any fun for a while. Hopefully for your sake that ain't the case.

I recently had a wart on the top of my left thumb, it was quite irritating. I almost went in and had it removed. I was told it's no big deal, to get them removed. After many months, of considering the idea, I just cut it off myself. So far it has not grown back. If it does, I ain't going to the doctor, your pictures are all I need to know. I ain't going there.

Good luck with that finger.

Comment

Dang Leon, that’s crazy!

Heal up!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Prayers sent for full recovery Leon.

Comment

Wow. That's crazy. I hope you get well soon. It's Huntin' Season

Comment

Thanks y’all! I have feeling in my finger tip and the discoloration is just a huge blood blister that’s getting smaller.

Sucked this happened. Just glad that it didn’t happen to any of y’all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Man that’s brutal. Let’s hope that **** wart doesn’t come back after that.

Comment

Dammit man! Get well soon bro! And Semper Fi!
                            Last edited by Hogmauler; 10-04-2021, 04:45 AM.

Comment

That’s a suck!! Hope all goes well and your finger stays

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Man that sucks. You should at least make another appointment with the first dr and show him what he did to you. If for no other reason to try and make sure he knows how bad he screwed up so he’ll be more careful next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X