12 Years... Tilt a Pepsi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12 Years... Tilt a Pepsi

It’s been 12 years since TD made his Final Trip Home to the Heavenly Hunting Grounds... I’d be willing to bet there are a few less pigs!!! LOL

I wonder if he is running their TC’s? How many pics does he have on his hard-drive? Do you think he has taught them all to score deer in with his UP / Down Method? I am sure they can all age deer better now that he is running the management program. I wonder how many arguments he has won about Dual Cam Bows, Kinetic Energy vs. FPS, Scent, and countless other topics. He never lost one while I knew him!!!

I hope the folks he is hanging with now appreciate their time with him. I’m sure they have heard all the stories. I hope he his holding court around a campfire with a Pepsi in his hand, and I bet there have been quite a few John Lee chuckles too!!!

I Love You Folks, and miss being a Contributing member, but raising his Grandson’s has taken me down a different path. Go Grab Yourself a Pepsi, and Tilt it for TD!!!

I Love You Paw-In-Law, it’s been WILD the last Dozen Years, especially with that Middle One who is just like you, but I am CERTAIN you have enjoyed the show!!! Save us a spot... (I’d prefer one without Stupid Cows!!!)

Wow 12 years. I do have a Pepsi around here, I'll pour one for him.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

Comment

A Great One for sure. Him and RSATT probably sharing the ultimate campfire laughing at us

Comment

God Bless Tuthdoc

Comment

I miss his posts!!

Comment

Matt, John has been truly missed. We still have 3 monster size mugs that we all had when setting targets at Banana Bend. Glad to hear the kids are doing well!

Comment

I had the great pleasure of meeting tuthdoc. He is greatly missed. I sure miss his posts and his wisdom on here as well.

God Bless y’all’s family and thanks for this thread.
              Attached Files

Comment

My TD sticker is on my bowcase!!![emoji1018][emoji120][emoji1018]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Can't believe it has been 12 years. I sure do miss him around here! The world definitely needs more TD's!

Comment

He was one of a kind Matt! Wish I could hear another story or two...even I had already heard them before! Miss you around here too but you have your priorities in order!!!

Comment

I have lost time I guess. I didn't realize it has been 12 years. I really miss tuthdoc and his insight regarding hunting in general. I can remember talking with folks around campfires and saying " Well, tuthdoc says...". He loved hunting and studied it, evidently because it was his passion. I vaguely remember mailman got his name because he ran over John's mailbox during his first date with his daughter (I think). I never met him personally but still considered him a friend.
                      I'm sure he has found a dirt road to wander off of those streets of gold.

Comment

I also remember John could age age deer on the hoof before it became a science and he would try and educate us with pixels. He hated cows, loved jackhammers and especially loved his family.

Comment

Can't believe it's been 12 years.
                          I never had the privalge of meeting him, but enjoyed his post.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

He is still missed. We have a shortage of that type of wit and wisdom these days.

Comment

Time sure does travel fast.....12 years seems like yesterday. I can remember celebrating my birthday for a bit and then getting the news that TD had passed. Sure do miss his stories and wisdom around here.

TD was from a time on TBH when big writeups, videos and information was appreciated...and people took the time to read and enjoy .....versus being to busy with poor attention spans complaining about length. We could use more of him around here.

Comment

Working...
                              X