• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome shot!

Comment

Awesome shot, that was a stretch!

Comment

Great shooting, that’s reaching out there.

Comment

Made a quick run to the ranch to check on Moses and to make sure his water supply is working well as the weather heats up. Got in the blind about 8:15ish and I'll say that in winter they are a blessing. In cooler weather they are a good scent containment system.
          In summer they are a sauna.
          I shot thus guy at 9:14. He tried to come in earlier but the deer wouldn't have it so after they left he came back. Fatal mistake.
          12 yard shot hit perfect and exited the offside shoulder. He ran about 25 to 30 yards leaving a great blood trail.
          I wanna apologize to Randy for taking so long to get out and baptize these new longbow limbs but it's been a busy year. It shoots like a dream my friend! Thank you!Click image for larger version

Name:	20210710_230720.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.4 KB
ID:	24656794

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome, good eating there! What broadheads you running on there?

Comment

Congrats Gary.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyJack1975 View Post
                Awesome, good eating there! What broadheads you running on there?
                That was was a Carbon Express Piledriver. Inch and a half cut, 150 grains.Click image for larger version

Name:	20210711_122917.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	205.5 KB
ID:	24656799

Comment

Attaboy Gary!!!

Congrats!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Good shooting Gary and TradAg!

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                      Made a quick run to the ranch to check on Moses and to make sure his water supply is working well as the weather heats up. Got in the blind about 8:15ish and I'll say that in winter they are a blessing. In cooler weather they are a good scent containment system.
                      In summer they are a sauna.
                      I shot thus guy at 9:14. He tried to come in earlier but the deer wouldn't have it so after they left he came back. Fatal mistake.
                      12 yard shot hit perfect and exited the offside shoulder. He ran about 25 to 30 yards leaving a great blood trail.
                      I wanna apologize to Randy for taking so long to get out and baptize these new longbow limbs but it's been a busy year. It shoots like a dream my friend! Thank you![ATTACH]1055272[/ATTACH]

Congratulations, nice shooting. A 12 yard longbow shot and 25 yard blood trail is a great traditional hunting story.

Comment

Congrats Gary.

Comment

Way to go Gary! Can’t wait to get my new Primal Tech!

Comment

Originally posted by SwampGhost View Post
                            Way to go Gary! Can’t wait to get my new Primal Tech!
                            You won't be disappointed.
                            I know there are some excellent bowyers around. I haven't tried them all and honestly probably never will. However I found one that takes his craft past just a fancy chunk of wood or pretty veneers and builds a bow I can not only be proud to show off, but every time I release an arrow I have every expectation it will hit where I am looking in my effective range.
                            Plus he's a nice guy who helped me out with tuning arrows long before I ordered a bow from him.

Comment

Well done Gary.
                              I have some of last Fall’s boar slow cooking in the oven as we speak. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats Gary! And thx for the kind words!

Comment

Working...
                                X