No announcement yet.

Think I'm done with Taco Bell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All this talk about subpar burritos and no mention of the burrito to beat all burritos? The Allsups deep friend bean burrito is the king of burritos!..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      All this talk about subpar burritos and no mention of the burrito to beat all burritos? The Allsups deep friend bean burrito is the king of burritos!..
      We ain’t got that yankee stuff down here Janky😂

Comment

Anyone on here remember the TacoBell in San Angelo on Sherwood Way with the wrong way drive through window to get your gut bomb?

Comment

Hard pass on all of it. But if I had to pick, Taco Casa>Taco Bell. But that’s not high praise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

You remember the one's in the school cafeteria?

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
              We ain’t got that yankee stuff down here Janky��
              No Allsups in the small towns around Houston? That's whats wrong with that area!!..

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
              You remember the one's in the school cafeteria?

Yes sir. We also has a "snack bar" for those that didn't want that days school lunch. They were on the menu with chili and cheese like Sonic used to.

Comment

I’m out with the double decker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I haven't been to Taco Smell in over 25 years.

Comment

No doubt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The all mighty GUT BOMB!

Only thing worse that this is having to endure the pooh stained walls, Allsups bathroom during the almost immediate volcanic eruption that is forcing its way out of your backside 90 seconds after eating one.

Comment

i am hungry and am about to drive right be a taco casa. that chili burger is calling my name...

Comment

The original Gut Grenade!

I ate those for lunch at least 3 day's per week in high school.

Comment

For supper tonight, I went to the drive through window at Oscar's, a local Mexican joint near my house. Carne guisada..... Real Mexican food is where it's at. Just as fast and cheap as the chains, just better. And supporting the business of good local folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                              For supper tonight, I went to the drive through window at Oscar's, a local Mexican joint near my house. Carne guisada..... Real Mexican food is where it's at. Just as fast and cheap as the chains, just better. And supporting the business of good local folks.
                              That's not the point of the post though.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                That's not the point of the post though.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                                Draco's post was about being done with Taco Bell, while missing good, cheap and fast Mexican food. That stuff is available at other places besides the crappy chains. If you disagree, that's fine. Not sure why you're so hung up on my posts though.

Comment

Working...
                                X