28 years ago today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

28 years ago today

28 years ago today My wife and I woke up in Wichita Falls, Texas with a 1pm appointment with Justice of the Peace Janice Ralston Sons.
    At 1 pm we stated our vows and became Husband and Wife. This has been the GREATEST thing I have ever done.
    From Lumberton, Texas to Tennessee Colony, Texas; to Bonham, Texas to Sugarland, Texas; to Huntsville, Texas to Willis, Texas; to Spring Hill, Kansas to Remus, Michigan; and finally Yoakum, Texas. This Saint of a wife has gone everywhere with me. We have seen parts of the US most will never see and WE have enjoyed every minute. From Big Bend to Butte, Montana. From Booth Bay Harbour, Maine to Satelitte Beach, Florida, and all points in between.
    We love to drive to our locations, enjoy the local foods (no chain or franchises) and spend time together. From deer hunting in Texas, Kansas and Michigan; to Ram hunts in Texas, to deep sea fishing in the Gulf of Mexico and Atlantic Ocean. We love our time together.
    We have experienced the highest of highs with the births of neices and nephews to grandchildren to the lowest of lows with the death of parents/step parents, grandparents, and a child. We have each other's back through thick and thin.
    This Great Lady is more Than I could have ever dreamed of and makes me the Happiest Man in the world.
    She is My Rock, My Safe Place, my Biggest Fan, and the one that pushes me to do more and do better without ever saying a word.
    I Love My Wife, my Bestest Friend.
    Happy Anniversary

Pics are from our wedding day to this past July in Florida

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Bowanta; 01-25-2022, 07:38 AM.

Congratulations, that is quite an accomplishment for you two.

Comment

Congratulations y'all! Awesome stuff for sure!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congratulations Bowanta, to you and your lovely wife. Awesome stuff right there.
            God's blessings.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats Bowanta to you and yours ! May you have 28 more years happy together…

Comment

We need more of this in the world

Comment

Congratulations and prayers for many more years of happiness together!
                      Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Congrats

Comment

I know how you feel.. Congratulations......

Comment

Congratulations on the anniversary! Hope y'all have many, many more.

Comment

Congrats, and may you share many more!

Comment

Working...
                              X