Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

she's trying...

Comment

shib started moving yesterday ahead of the listing on kraken. it goes live at 9am i believe, will this be a "sell the news" event or will she eat that zero?

Comment

Dont you scare it away!

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
        shib started moving yesterday ahead of the listing on kraken. it goes live at 9am i believe, will this be a "sell the news" event or will she eat that zero?

Comment

I may dump it soon. It has no basis. Ill take my 50% profit and roll on

Comment

The $50 I put in is all the way back up to $45 lol. I think I bought in at .000057. Nice to see it running again though.

Comment

Still slowly dropping. Is it dying out or just dipping along with most other cryptos?

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyDave View Post
                Still slowly dropping. Is it dying out or just dipping along with most other cryptos?
                they all follow bitcoin. technicals and charts dont matter with crypto, they all follow bitcoin and bitcoin is all emotion, fomo, and manipulation.

Comment

Glad I got out. But all stocks and crypto been tanking

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                    Glad I got out. But all stocks and crypto been tanking
                    This is when you buy more

Comment

99% of coins are attached to BC, heavy regs coming to cleanse the market, its only going to tank more and more, buy XLM/XRP/XDC or anything that correlates with american assets/metals..big things coming, i have 150,000 xrp coins and 15,000 xlm to give yall an idea....these fab coins are only to get the vendors rich quick and then it tanks, not a suitable market

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightRyder22 View Post
                        99% of coins are attached to BC, heavy regs coming to cleanse the market, its only going to tank more and more, buy XLM/XRP/XDC or anything that correlates with american assets/metals..big things coming, i have 150,000 xrp coins and 15,000 xlm to give yall an idea....these fab coins are only to get the vendors rich quick and then it tanks, not a suitable market
                        what do you see bitcoin doing over the next month or so?

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightRyder22 View Post
                          Sounds like someone who was on here before

And new username too

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                            what do you see bitcoin doing over the next month or so?
                            steadily decline to 0-3,500 per coin, total reset, not sure how long the duration of the process is, but it will go on until they discover each and every BC/Crypto mining company tied to Evergrande, may take a week or 6 months, depends on the rulings/regs....you won't find any of this on mainstream, they don't want you to know they're new fake coin is doomed , all new coins without utility is a pure DUMPING HYPE scandal fueled by these fraudulent mining companies

many layers, i got out of all coins related to evergrande, i would highly recommend doing so, even daily crypto investers are doing the same

Comment

Pretty good run going

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
                                Pretty good run going
                                These are the days I start searching Lands of Texas

Comment

Working...
                                X