Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote:
    Originally Posted by W E H View Post
    i have a processor that makes it just like i order it.

mix 50% domestic pork with 50% domestic pork

it doesn't have a gamey taste at all

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
    I can't imagine how it would being as it's 100% domestic pork![emoji28]

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
    and don't have to get them either...

Comment

Originally posted by W E H View Post
      Quote:

Originally Posted by W E H View Post

i have a processor that makes it just like i order it.

mix 50% domestic pork with 50% domestic pork

it doesn't have a gamey taste at all

and don't have to get them either...
      [emoji106][emoji106]

Comment

31 posts and the "that's why I do my own" guys haven't shown up yet? Lol. Just pokin' at you guys...no harm meant.

That’s why I do my own. We’re here!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
          That’s why I do my own. We’re here!! LOL
          Took ya long enuf....

Comment

[emoji106][emoji106]

gut not get

stupid autocorrect

Comment

Originally posted by W E H View Post
              gut not get

stupid autocorrect
              I got the intent

Comment

Hello everyone,

I want to apologize for the incorrect hours on the sign OP is referring to. Those are our BBQ/meat market hours. I have since taken down the sign.

During deer season, we are open 7 days a week: Mon-Fri 9AM-6PM, Sat & Sun 9AM-8PM. We also have an after hours drop off cooler available. You don't leave your cooler in there, we have tubs you can put your meat in.

Also, we have never turned anyone into the game wardens before... not sure what that guy is talking about.

Sorry for the confusion and I hope everyone had a great season.

Comment

Originally posted by Klein View Post
                  Hello everyone,

I want to apologize for the incorrect hours on the sign OP is referring to. Those are our BBQ/meat market hours. I have since taken down the sign.

During deer season, we are open 7 days a week: Mon-Fri 9AM-6PM, Sat & Sun 9AM-8PM. We also have an after hours drop off cooler available. You don't leave your cooler in there, we have tubs you can put your meat in.

Also, we have never turned anyone into the game wardens before... not sure what that guy is talking about.

Thanks for clarifying! Makes alot more sense now

Comment

Thanks Klein for setting everything straight. Always two sides to every story.

Comment

Ours opens up October 1 and ends once you season in January is over. They clean the shop and are done. We had Five hogs we wanted butchered in February and told them that we could pick them up the next day if they processed them, they said the processing is shut down until October 1. we said OK and that was that

Comment

Hello everyone,

Annnddddd there ya go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hello everyone,

I could of told you that but I’m glad he explained it for everyone. They are good people that produce a quality product.

Comment

Looks like the op…errr El Jeffy ooooped this one!

Comment

Well it seems like no one has welcomed our new member. Welcome to the fire Klein. Glad to have you.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                                Well it seems like no one has welcomed our new member. Welcome to the fire Klein. Glad to have you.
                                Yeah, that's a rough way to start when your first post is defending your business reputation.
                                Welcome Klein!

Comment

Working...
                                X