Total Archery Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Total Archery Challenge

Are all of the Total Archery Challenge events sold out? I could not find a place on their website to pay for any events. If they are sold out.....I am surprised that they do not indicate that. Wanted to attend the San Antonio event with my son but.....I may have missed out. I emailed them asking about it and other events.

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
    Are all of the Total Archery Challenge events sold out? I could not find a place on their website to pay for any events. If they are sold out.....I am surprised that they do not indicate that. Wanted to attend the San Antonio event with my son but.....I may have missed out. I emailed them asking about it and other events.
    Have tickets went on sale yet? I know they announced the dates and locations but had not heard that they opened ticket sales yet.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by r_u_sharp_2 View Post
      Have tickets went on sale yet? I know they announced the dates and locations but had not heard that they opened ticket sales yet.

Hoping to receive some information back from them this week. I will post back if I hear from them.

Comment

They don't come on sale until a few weeks prior to the event

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
          They don't come on sale until a few weeks prior to the event
          Thanks for that info.

Comment

Just read registration will start in February.

Comment

Working...
            X