How to get started Crypto, etc…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to get started Crypto, etc…

Anybody tell me how to get started? Apps. you use, websites you use, etc..

Holler at Sleepy and Antler86

Comment

I use Coinbase.

Comment

I use kraken and really like it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by meathunter View Post
          Anybody tell me how to get started? Apps. you use, websites you use, etc..
          If you want to start slow on bigger crypto the simplest is Coinbase or Robinhood (very limited).

It can get super complicated and super scammy if you try to get into the new tiny coins. I thought I gambled the most trading pink sheet and grey sheet stocks but they don't compare to .000000001 priced new coins.

Comment

Watching
            Last edited by Pushbutton2; 01-10-2022, 07:14 AM.

Comment

Get a Nano S ledger wallet, basically a safe for you're crypto and it enables you to use multiple sites/wallets

Crypto is 99% a gamble, if you put in the time daily you can make money, but its all a funnel to bitcoin

XRP/XLM...backed by gold and silver and military blockchain tech

Uphold/coinbase/lobster is what i use..

you wont find any good info here, if you truly want to make money there are certain individuals with incredible knowledge of the market who will set you straight.

Comment

Are there any registered financial advisors out there that normally deal in securities that will do Crypto as well? I’d be happy to pay a fee or split profits with someone to gamble with my money if they have a track record of success.

Comment

Boats been gone

Comment

Start by watching (and reading) Coin Bureau on YouTube. Lots of good info for beginners and deep dives. And zero ads!

Crypto.com is my main account. Decent APR % on staking coins.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightRyder22 View Post
                      Get a Nano S ledger wallet, basically a safe for you're crypto and it enables you to use multiple sites/wallets

Crypto is 99% a gamble, if you put in the time daily you can make money, but its all a funnel to bitcoin

XRP/XLM...backed by gold and silver and military blockchain tech

Uphold/coinbase/lobster is what i use..

you wont find any good info here, if you truly want to make money there are certain individuals with incredible knowledge of the market who will set you straight.
                      Hey it’s GG!

Comment

Working...
                      X