Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
    Same could be said about LSU they’ll finish with a top 10 finish can’t hate that after a coaching change

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I would agree but would also interject that they brought on a quality hire. I know Notre Dame never did well in the playoffs but they made it there. That and the Coach has an outstanding record. Kids can see that. Good hire.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
      Sure……I have it rolodexed.
      You did not answer the obvious question. How do you define butt raped?

Now another proposal, proud boy. How about you match any bet against your prediction up to an amount you determine? Loser pays to either UT's NIL fund or A&M's NIL fund.

The "Wise Guys" in Vegas currently have you losing. But what do they know?

So, define your terms, proud one.

Edit - by "any" I mean anyone who wants to participate in this game. So if a UT, TCU, Tech, etc., fan wants to participate, you match up to an amount you're willing to pay. Game, CEO?
      Last edited by DaBears; 12-16-2021, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DaBears View Post
        You did not answer the obvious question. How do you define butt raped?

Now another proposal, proud boy. How about you match any bet against your prediction up to an amount you determine? Loser pays to either UT's NIL fund or A&M's NIL fund.

The "Wise Guys" in Vegas currently have you losing. But what do they know?

So, define your terms, proud one.

Edit - by "any" I mean anyone who wants to participate in this game. So if a UT, TCU, Tech, etc., fan wants to participate, you match up to an amount you're willing to pay. Game, CEO?
        I don’t gamble and would NEVER give my money to any ridiculousness such as any teams NIL…..that’s why I have so much of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
          So when the last pieces fall into place and the dust settles, this will be the highest ranked class in NCAA history? Am I reading this correctly?
          Let’s make sure, so we get it right for the “cups”!!

Comment

So when the last pieces fall into place and the dust settles, this will be the highest ranked class in NCAA history? Am I reading this correctly?
            Congrats.

Do something with it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              Congrats.

Do something with it.

Thanks.

Man, I hope Jimbo does. I want a natty while I am still kinda young and can party to celebrate it.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                I don’t gamble and would NEVER give my money to any ridiculousness such as any teams NIL…..that’s why I have so much of it.
                So, all hat, no cattle? Talk is cheap. Here's a thought: don't talk a talk if you're not willing to walk the walk. Basically, you're an empty suit. Catfish, all mouth, no brains.

Comment

Thanks.

Man, I hope Jimbo does. I want a natty while I am still kinda young and can party to celebrate it.
                  You do!!! . . Hell I'm 71 . . A NC could not come too soon . . lol

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    Congrats.

Do something with it.

This is the $64,000 question for the next 2-3 years PERIOD. Will it happen, who knows until the games are played.

Very disappointed in this years record and not sure they win the bowl game.

NO ONE knows how the season would have turned out with King at the helm all year. Maybe and hopefully better, but maybe the same or worse.

Jimbo has one of his best if not ever best recruiting class, now let's see what can be done with them It will be exciting for sure.

Comment

The pressure is on.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

So, all hat, no cattle? Talk is cheap. Here's a thought: don't talk a talk if you're not willing to walk the walk. Basically, you're an empty suit. Catfish, all mouth, no brains.

I’m curious…what’s your real TBH name?

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

The pressure is on.

This class reminds me of that FSU class except he had a generational QB on campus. Also kinda reminds me of hugh freeze from a few years ago. I’m not seeing 8-4 in two years, it’s either playing for a natty or the World Trade Center, not sure which one just yet.

Comment

If he tried to walk what he talks, he'd mostly go in circles...or backwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                              You do!!! . . Hell I'm 71 . . A NC could not come too soon . . lol
                              You old

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

The pressure is on.

Big question is will they stay if they don’t get the NIL money they think they deserve. Or, if they have to ride the pine a bit. Lots of egos there.

Comment

Working...
                                X