• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texan16 View Post
    Be safe on the road!!

Thanks Bryan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just catching up! I enjoy the road trips and meeting folks as much as the bowhunting. I am sure you guys are the same!!

Comment

Loved the pics

Comment

Thanks for sharing God bless

Comment

Originally posted by texashunter View Post
            Well the hunting portion of our trip is over, no deer. I guess we are a little disappointed that we didn’t kill anything, but we had a nice relaxing time in the woods.
            To say there is some hunting pressure would be an understatement. All these orange tags are on trees going into the public land, which is across the road from where we hunted.
            I found this beer, so I guess in honor of the great George Costanza, Happy Festivus!!
            We are going to enjoy a good thanksgiving dinner tomorrow with friends then head back to Texas on Friday.
            Thanks to you guys that followed along, sorry we couldn’t get any LDP’s.
            Maybe next time!

Alan, thanks for taking us along on your Michigan hunting trip. A great story and great pics this time, and you will get those LDPs next time for sure. Also, congratulations on enjoying that Ale without having to participate in any feats of strength. Poor George had to wrestle and pin his own father before he could celebrate the Holiday. Travel back to TX safely, and wishing you and your wife a Happy Festivus for the rest of us!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoytbowhunter View Post
              Always next year, have a happy thanksgiving, safe travels back to Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                Just catching up! I enjoy the road trips and meeting folks as much as the bowhunting. I am sure you guys are the same!!
                The road trips and hunting people are the best to meet. It’s disappointing when you don’t kill anything, but doesn’t ruin a good hunting get away. Thanks for taking us with you on all of your epic trips Landrover, you do a great job!

Comment

Originally posted by 3ChordTruth View Post
                  Alan, thanks for taking us along on your Michigan hunting trip. A great story and great pics this time, and you will get those LDPs next time for sure. Also, congratulations on enjoying that Ale without having to participate in any feats of strength. Poor George had to wrestle and pin his own father before he could celebrate the Holiday. Travel back to TX safely, and wishing you and your wife a Happy Festivus for the rest of us!
                  Haha, It has been a while, I forgot the details of George’s Festivus celebration, luckily for my Dad, he’s back in Texas. Happy Thanksgiving to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Killer View Post
                    Loved the pics

Comment

Originally posted by 3ChordTruth View Post
                      Bwahahaha!!!!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] Greatest episode ever.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Had a cool going away gift last night, not the deer we were hoping for, but a nice snow. Made for a relaxing Thanksgiving evening with a nice drink. My host was kind enough to put my truck in the garage so we could load it and be ready to roll this morning.
                        Adios Michigan

Comment

The pictures my old buddy would send me looked like awesome deer country.
                          What I enjoyed the most is the stories he would tell about his deer hunting adventures and the falling out he would have with family and friends over deer hunting.
                          It was hilarious. He was a great story teller and I could listen to him all day.
                          Y’all have a safe trip home.

Comment

Working...
                          X