No announcement yet.

TBH appreciation give away!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunting with my son who will be coming in from Dallas. Hope to self film a doe.

Comment

I'll be in the climber Saturday morning. Just looking forward to time in the woods, and hoping not to get too wet.

Comment

I’ll be hunting this weekend if it doesn’t rain too much. My goal is to harvest my target buck and hopefully get some great photos of other bucks.

Comment

Not gonna be hunting. Ain't got a lease, instead we will be enjoying family time and rejoicing that my youngest son no longer has to have the surgeries that were in his future a week ago. God is good. Good luck to everyone and those taking your kids, embrace that moment with them whether something shows or not and make those memories neither of you will forget.

God Bless and hunt safe

Comment

Nope gonna miss the opener. My son has football Saturday. Won’t be making a sit until opening day of rifle!

Comment

I AM Hunting this weekend.. Meeting my son on Friday and got him set up to hopefully get his first bow harvest and maybe second too...

Comment

I will be helping a buddy try and kill his first pronghorn!

Comment

Awesome contest. I will be out Sat am with my 13 yo looking for his 1st bow kill and Sunday am with my 8 yo looking to get his first with a Crossbow. My goal is to have some awesome dad/son time and create memories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Not this weekend, some family stuff came up

Comment

I’ll be chasing elk in Oklahoma starting tomorrow morning. Nice gesture and good luck to everyone

Comment

Good luck to your son this weekend Cale!!! I hope he gets one.

I'll be at the lease with my son from Sunday around lunch time through Tuesday after the morning hunt. No real deer we're looking at getting but my son wants to put a hurting on the hogs. There's a new feeder I've had going since the spring that hasn't been hunted so I'm sure we'll be covered up with hogs.

Comment

my goal is hopefully to punch my tag on one lease so i can spend rest season on my new place

Comment

Won’t be able to get out there this weekend but my goal is to be out there next weekend!!

Comment

Unfortunately, I’m unable to hunt this weekend. I’m flying up to Kentucky to pick a couple barrels of bourbon. So don’t feel too sorry for me!

Comment

I'd love to be out there. Unfortunately, I won't be. I don't have a lease and my shoulder is so jacked up I couldn't lift my bow, let alone draw it. I'll sit here and read TBH and watch some hunting shows!

Comment

Working...
                                X