X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NannySlayer View Post

Worked from home a couple of weeks ago. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Caught a few eaters and yellow bass for supper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice!

The fish are bite-n and there's hogs to be killed, gotta go!

Comment

Hope everyone is hanging in there! TG I been catching some decent channels an blues out at Pat Cleburne an some small sandies!

Comment

Good to hear Clint! Stay after them . They turned loose 38,500 fingerling blues in there 3 years ago. should be good eat-n size by now. I'm done fishing until summer is over. Can't stand the heat. So I winterize my boat first of June. And hibernate till Sept.

Comment

https://youtu.be/USu9l9I8OtM here’s the video for that pig.

Comment

Nice work Ender.

The fish are bite-n and there's hogs to be killed, gotta go!

Comment

Nice video.

Comment

Thanks fellas

Comment

Nice vid. Perfect size piggy.

Comment

We fished W this past Saturday. Found TONS of small stripers and a few whites schooling up top from the mouth of Towash to the State Park shoreline in the morning till about 11. Was fun and probably caught well over 100, but all about 12"

Comment

Same here 21-26 June. Camped at Cedron Creek, used a guide (Cory with Guaranteed Guide Service), had to wait out the storms on Tuesday, spent from about 0930 to 1430 on the water. Brought in 20 stripers, 1 hybrid, and a couple of largemouth.

I highly recommend Cory, he has a facebook page, we had a blast. My request was to see the entire process. The next morning (totally different areas, I was able to find shad up in Cedron Creek, and get the wife on a couple of stripers across from the Cedron boat ramp.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Yall got some great ones there Razorback! Congrats!

But Warning: it can get addictive!

Comment

Yes it can, wife spent another 2 hours Wednesday and Thursday morning watching me cast net, and another 5 hours both days drowning shad. Shad were hard to come by for me, small net, and my throwing skills aren't where they need to be.

Comment

Them there's sum fish. Nice catch. If you want a good laugh, watch me try to cast net mullet in the surf. My daughter says I look like a beached whale trying to turn over. If they're with me, I can only cast net at first light when no one else is on the beach.

Comment

How big is your "small cast" net Razorback?

I keep two. One large and one small. The small one I use in rivers and creeks when there is a current flowing, that would mess up the brella on a large one while it's sinking. The big one I use where there is no current.

Comment

Working...
                                X