Any Conquest Scentfire users?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Conquest Scentfire users?

Conquest scents came out with a electronic scent dispenser last year. I just saw them tonight. It comes with a remote that works out to 40 yards.

I have used their red and yellow deodorant style stick scents for 10-12 years now and I think it really works well. I usually rub it on and around all the windows.

Each stick is supposed to last 50 hours.

I think I am going to try it out this year. Anyone use this thing last year? Let me know your experiences.
    Attached Files

Curious about this as well. Almost ordered one last season but didn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone use one of these?

Comment

I guess I will buy one and give you guys a review after the season.

Comment

let us know..........

Comment

I had one in my cart last night lol. Just hadn’t hit the button yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by mmlreiner View Post
              I had one in my cart last night lol. Just hadn’t hit the button yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              Get us a field report!

Comment

Any news on this yet? I’m thinking about ordering one.

Comment

I just ordered one of these and some of the VS cartridge's too. Hopefully it will pull in bucks that are just out of sight.

Comment

Hold up boys!

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
                    I just ordered one of these and some of the VS cartridge's too. Hopefully it will pull in bucks that are just out of sight.
                    I bought one this week from the actual conquest facility and used it this morning. Unfortunately it didn’t work. No smoke would come out, and I did everything as instructions said to do.
                    I started reading reviews and they are mixed. The bad reviews say they had the same problem.
                    They also said that conquest will not return calls when people have tried to contact them about the product not working.
                    I have made a phone call and sent an email this morning and haven’t gotten a response yet.
                    We’ll see.

Comment

Originally posted by treestandjunky View Post
                      I bought one this week from the actual conquest facility and used it this morning. Unfortunately it didn’t work. No smoke would come out, and I did everything as instructions said to do.
                      I started reading reviews and they are mixed. The bad reviews say they had the same problem.
                      They also said that conquest will not return calls when people have tried to contact them about the product not working.
                      I have made a phone call and sent an email this morning and haven’t gotten a response yet.
                      We’ll see.
                      Well that's not good.

Comment

Well hold up once again.
                        I used it yesterday evening again and it worked a lot better.
                        I took the stick out and then screwed it back in. It first started just spitting out liquid like it did in the morning, but after the unit warmed up a little, than it started working properly.
                        I don’t know if the re-screw fixed it, or just being more patient and letting it heat up.
                        Reviews on line say it doesn’t work below 40 degrees, so be aware of that. Conquest recommends wrapping it up with hand warmers in those cases.
                        I’m going to keep playing with it and hopefully it works out.
                        Also, Conquest did return my call later in the day but I missed it. It did make me feel better that they contacted me back and I hope that means their warranty department will be willing to help me if I decide I need them.

Comment

That’s good to know. Mine came in today. Hope to take it out Monday/Tuesday after the front moves through.

Comment

Looks like a disposable vape pen which I'm pretty sure it is.
                            If it's anything like disposable vape pens, then its 50/50 on whether it will work correctly or work at all.
                            Probably disperses pretty good though if working correctly.

Comment

I think I will just get more of the deodorant stick tubes and roll it on.

Comment

Working...
                              X