Absence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absence

I’ve been away for a good while. Felt it necessary to share that I faced a health scare and worse. I became very ill and tried to just tough it out in late December and on into February. I didn’t have health insurance and worked for a business that I feel does not care about employees. You are mocked and belittled for taking time off just to see a doctor. It is believed that toxic mold and possibly inhaling lots of E.coli were the root cause of the illness. All the while I kept feeding cattle day after day while still sick and standing out in the pouring rain and heavy fog. I also had a tick bite scare last year which left me with symptoms. I was treated with antibiotics for that. But prior to the mold exposure there were constant pains in my arms. I’m currently waiting to find out if I have Lymes or something else that may be causing it.

There was criminal activity going on and I was despised by those involved because I obviously wasn’t one of them and on their side. I was warned by friends in law enforcement of the importance to be well armed and ready at all times. At this time though I can’t elaborate on that part of the story. It became obvious that either I quit my job to recover or end up being hospitalized. So I quit for that reason and also because of the criminal activity going on. There’s a lot about that that can’t be explained on here. Quite a long story.

I want to apologize to those on here that I wasn’t able to contact. It has been a rough year for many folks. I’m just now starting to be able to pay on my debts and I will get them all paid. Right now I’m trying to sell off various possessions to repay my debts faster.

If you need ranch services such as soil testing, soil amending, pasture mowing and/or hay baling, please feel free to contact me. My boss and I have a side business serving the Texoma area. You’ll need to talk to my boss to know for sure if you are in the area we serve. Thanks

Hate to hear that man. Glad you are on the road to recovery.

Comment

Glad you're on the road to recovery.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome back

Comment

Glad you feel better. I took from many of your previous posts, that if anyone needed to find their way out of the ranching business, it was you. Glad you finally got out of there. As far as the criminal activity and you leaving, all I can tell you is if you let them brand you, they're gonna want it back.

Comment

Glad your health is better and you’re in a better place professionally. Prayers for continued success. Welcome Back!!

Comment

Keep on keeping on. Good luck brother will say a prayer for you.

Comment

Glad you’re doing good!!

Comment

What ever you do, do not mess around if you have Lyme disease! I lost a good friend and former LEO to Stage 4 Lyme disease almost 5 years ago. It is not a pretty sight watching someone die from this!

Hope things turn around for you!

Comment

prayers

Comment

So did you get the Yellowstone brand and did they try to take you to the train station?

Comment

Welcome back........my cattle got a little rough for me this evening....had to swat them with my cap a few times

Comment

Bump

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            So did you get the Yellowstone brand and did they try to take you to the train station?
                            I think that his last name is Walker.

Comment

Originally posted by merlin View Post
                              Welcome back........my cattle got a little rough for me this evening....had to swat them with my cap a few times
                              Cowboy up!

Comment

Working...
                              X