Any Dwight Yoakum fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Dwight Yoakum fans?

I have been a long time Dwight Yoakum fan. But I recently discovered a video of Dwight singing a remake of a Beach Boys song. But he really made it fit him. It is really good and I can listen to it again and again.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=md09xy8ffX8&list=RDmd09xy8ffX8&start_radio =1"]Dwight Yoakam - "Sloop John B" (The Beach Boys cover) captured in The Live Room - YouTube[/ame]

One of the absolute best. I havnt seen him live yet, but I really want to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Saw him a few years ago. Hot **** he put on a show

Comment

My all time favorite!! Seen him live in Corpus Christi two years ago. He put on a helluva show!!

Comment

Streets of Bakersfield one of my all time favorite jingles

Comment

Yep, fan of his acting as well as his singing. If an actor can make you want to kill him, he’s done his job. Sling Blade made me want to kill him

Comment

Hell yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

He puts on one hell of a show even to this day! Highly recommend going.

Comment

I am a fan!

Comment

Big fan here! Would like to see him live one of these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                      Big fan here! Would like to see him live one of these days.
                      Same here. Kinda mad at myself for missing a couple of opportunities.

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                        Streets of Bakersfield one of my all time favorite jingles
                        Absolutely!!!!!

Comment

We dont need to practice Randy!!

Comment

Saw him at floors many years bs k and he was great. Saw him last year at nutty brown and it was terrible, although the sound and acoustics of the venue were probably to blame.

I like the guy a whole lot, both as an actor and as a singer.

You watch his characters in Crash, Safe Room or Wedding crashers you would have no earthly idea he is a country music legend

Comment

Saw him the first time as he was breaking into the music scene at one of the T-Birds Riverfest concerts in Austin back in the early 90s time frame...then again a few years later in Houston at Herman Park...haven’t seen him lately, but those were fun shows!!

Comment

Working...
                              X