Fallow Down!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fallow Down!

I’ve been huntin this dude pretty hard for the last couple of years. He was actually shot by our neighbor back in 2018 and survived against all odds. He finally slipped up last night and the Vertix did its job!! He’s also the first animal I shot with the Sevr 1.7” broadhead and wasn’t too impressed with the blood trail. Can’t complain too much though because he only made it 50 yards or so. Not too bad for 440 acres low fence in Junction!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heck of a fallow! Low fence lease makes it even better. Congrats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome ... congrats !!

Comment

Great job. That dude is thick! Curious on the Sevr. Did it totally pass through? I have been interested in those for a while.

Comment

Nice! Congrats! And he's rubbed out already.

Comment

Originally posted by kyleseipp View Post
            Great job. That dude is thick! Curious on the Sevr. Did it totally pass through? I have been interested in those for a while.
            Not a total pass through but the arrow buried up to the fletchings and broke off as he ran away.

Comment

Nice!
              I lost all interest in Sevrs when Eric from Hushin posted a video of them axis hunting.
              I went to 515+ grain arrows and will be flinging cutthroat single bevels this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Cst018 View Post
                Not a total pass through but the arrow buried up to the fletchings and broke off as he ran away.
                Appreciate the response. Definitely do not want to take the focus away on your post. Congrats again on a heck of a fallow.

Comment

Great buck! Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by kyleseipp View Post
                    Appreciate the response. Definitely do not want to take the focus away on your post. Congrats again on a heck of a fallow.
                    Thanks man! Don’t worry about as I am also curious about other people’s experiences with the Sevrs

Comment

Awesome animal! Congrats

Comment

Great fallow! Congrats

Comment

Outstanding!

Comment

Nice, congrats

Comment

Congrats to you. Really enjoyed the ldp. Thanks for the heads up on the broad head too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                              X