Ox Hunting Ranch facebook post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ox Hunting Ranch facebook post

Anyone see the video where they torch a few hundred rolls of toilet paper with a flame thrower then post the video on their Facebook page? They are catching some heat.

I was told by a co-owner that only 2 boxes had TP in them and the others were empty.
    And they also donated $100 for every roll they set on fire.

I agree, probably not the best marketing strategy.. but on the other hand, they are getting a lot if views! Ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Who would’ve thought, a month ago, someone torching toilet paper would get them in hot water with the general public...

Comment

Yea I saw it and feel that with the current situation it was ridiculous.

Only after they caught so much heat did they try to say the other boxes were empty. I kinda doubt it. Also afterwards did they say they will donate the money. Turned me off to them big time!

Comment

I was one that called them out. I don’t believe for one minute that only 2 boxes were full. When they started to crawfish they said that only 1 box was full, but on the video they opened 2. I wanted to go there, but will give someone else my money.

Comment

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Not a good business move

Comment

Their money to blow. Bfd

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Guys really, you don’t want to hunt there because they set toilet paper on fire. It makes me want to hunt there because the have enough sense to know the current demand for toilet paper is insane! They are probably ok with y’all not coming to ranch as I certainly wouldn’t want you at mine. ��

Comment

People getting offended over someone burning some **** TP that they paid for?!

Lord what has this world come to?

Comment

Y’all are way over reacting to this, it’s TP! If they were burning N95 masks then the outrage would be warranted. Y’all need to chill.

Comment

I haven't been offended since I was a teenager. The streak is still alive.

Comment

edit
                        There is not a shortage of TP in America so why not have a little fun? In the end the only thing it hurt was some feelings and lord knows it don’t take mich for that these days

Comment

Originally posted by Texaskid82 View Post
                          I was one that called them out. I don’t believe for one minute that only 2 boxes were full. When they started to crawfish they said that only 1 box was full, but on the video they opened 2. I wanted to go there, but will give someone else my money.
                          Really? What is it to you what they do with their TP? It's not like they went a cleared out a store shelf to do this. It was their supply at their ranch to do whatever they feel like with it.

Comment

There is no shortage but why be Richard craniums? This millennial need for attention bothers me.

Comment

Yup, lost me at the white claws. That’s what I see wrong with the whole thing

Comment

Working...
                              X