Power pole warranty 👍🏼

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Power pole warranty 👍🏼

Gotta take a minute to brag on the folks at power pole for their warranty. I own 2 power pole micro anchors and one of the teeth that hold the power plug in place rusted out, the anchor wouldn’t act right. I emailed the warranty department within a few hours they had given me instructions to ship the unit to them. They replaced unit with a brand new one and I just received the tracking number back to me. No questions asked no pictures no hassle! Easy breezy!

That’s awesome to hear! I was considering switching over to Minn Kota Talon for a while but these stories keep me on the Powerpole side.

Comment

Good to know

Comment

They are great to work with. Definitely the best company I have ever worked with in the marine industry.

Comment

I can second this. I was filling up with gas this week and a Power Pole Service Truck was there. I needed a quart of their oil and asked the guy if he could sell me one. Sure, he said and handed me one. I asked how much and he said it was on the house. I tried to pay but he insisted. That said, they have my business from now on.

Doug Key

Comment

I've heard the same, that their warranty is top notch!

Comment

Stories like these is why I went power pole.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

There customer service is second to none. Awesome company to deal with

Comment

Their customer service is Top Notch. They have always taken care of me when needed.

Comment

I’ve had multiple great experiences with their warranty department. Only one negative when they charged me ~$20 to ship ~$5 in parts.

Comment

Their warranty department is BEYOND better than any other company I have dealt with.

I have had a micro anchor from them since Christmas. I had the top handle of the anchor pop off in the lake on my second outing with it...They asked for my address and a copy of the receipt, and sent me a brand new one. Back in February I had issues with the motor randomly setting the anchor and pulling back up. Emailed them and they sent me a brand new unit no questions asked. It has been a breeze working with them and I'm glad they stand behind their products like they do.

Comment

Was just reading about the micro last night and several posts talked about their excellent customer service. For you guys with a micro what size boats are you running them on? I have a 18 foot aluminum with 115hp motor and was wondering how the micro would do.

Comment

Had an issue with mine a few months ago, contacted customer service and within a couple days I had a complete parts replacement kit on my doorstep at no cost to me. Great people to work with!

Comment

I decided to add a second power pole to my boat last year. They had discontinued the pole I had on my boat but when I called them they made me one to match so I wouldn't have to buy 2 new ones.. great service ..I'm a fan

Comment

Originally posted by cwill View Post
                              Was just reading about the micro last night and several posts talked about their excellent customer service. For you guys with a micro what size boats are you running them on? I have a 18 foot aluminum with 115hp motor and was wondering how the micro would do.
                              I have a Mako Pro Skiff 17'. I should have put one on there years ago. It holds my boat just fine.

Comment

Working...
                              X