Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayer sent

Comment

Prayers for Kristin and her journey to being cancer free is painless.
      Prayers for those left behind. [emoji120]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lord I pray for peace and comfort for this family... If you need Anything, please let me know. PM inbound.

Comment

Prayin

Comment

Prayers

Comment

Prayers for peace and understanding, for the mercy & grace of god to be shown upon you and your girls. I pray for your wife, that her pain be gone, her moments spent with you and your girls and her final seconds with God leading her! I Pray for you! I pray for the Love of GOD for you!

Comment

Sent! Hang in there

Comment

Prayer sent for comfort and peace for your wife, in her transition home.

Prayer sent for strength, comfort, and courage for you, family, and friends.

Prayer up of thanksgiving, for the ultimate gift of our savior Jesus Christ, who gave his life for all to provide us blessed assurance with Him.

Comment

God bless your wife and your family.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent.

You are a great husband, one that I can hope and strive to be like.

God bless Tim!!

Comment

Continued prayers.

Comment

I am so sorry for what your wife and family are going through. Praying for the whole situation.

Comment

More prayers for y'all.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm sure sorry to read this. Breaks my heart especially knowing how young you and your family are. I pray that God wraps his arms around you, comforts you and gives you strength and courage in the coming days. Know that not only does HE love you, all of TBH loves you. In the bad times and good, raise a hallelujah in the face of thine enemies.

Comment

Y’all have been on my mind ever since reading the updates. Praying the Lords peace upon you and your family as y’all walk thru this sad time. So sorry to hear of this.

Comment

Working...
                                X