No announcement yet.

Nike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never. Screw 'em. Nike is a monster. Don't have the time or patience to deal with politics in my shoes, underwear, t-shirts, whatever. There is no need for a shoe company company to become politically active at the behest of overpaid athletes. The product should stand on its own merits. Chinese Nike factories are nothing more than slave labor sweatshops. Read up on it.

Plus, I have never been able to find a pair of Nikes that would even fit my feet right. I am pretty fussy about my shoes. I guess I have weird feet. They just don't make a product that fits for me.

Good cause....Yeah right. Follow the money. "Good Causes" rarely live up to their hype. Any for profit entity that advertises their good causes does it solely for one purpose. The enhancement of their bottom line.
    Last edited by Laszlo; 10-10-2020, 08:03 PM.

Comment

I haven't bought a Nike anything in at least 15 years. No need to start now.

Comment

Nope

Comment

Only if I catch it on the clearance rack.
          Nike is over priced, I get great use out of the Academy brand dry fit shirts and running shorts/workout gear. I wear brooks running shoes because they fit me better and provide better support.

I have a few nike clothing items but only because they were at a deep discount.

Comment

never have never will

Comment

i would if they have something i wanted

Comment

Working...
              X