Let's see those hit list bucks!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's see those hit list bucks!!!!

Like the title says, lets see your 2020/2021 target animals!!!! I, unfortunately have nothing to show this year so I have to live vicariously through yall! The old buck I have on camera is property of my wife, lol!

target buck

My son will be in a tree Saturday morning looking for this guy
    Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Bing bang boom
        Attached Files

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Haven’t pulled cards in a while, so I don’t have hard horn pics, but hopefully this guy is still hanging around on Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Heck i do not even have cameras out. Woodypeckers got mine. Putting brown tape over them to see if that works! Will go back to the lease the 3rd weekend. My season may be over on Monday, depends on what the Doc says about my shoulder and what we decide to do.

Comment

Comment

First pic is my main target. 2nd is my unbranched buck I’m after and last I just might if he shows up like he did this morning. I’m ready to stick something!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post
                    Like the title says, lets see your 2020/2021 target animals!!!! I, unfortunately have nothing to show this year so I have to live vicariously through yall! The old buck I have on camera is property of my wife, lol!

https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...d.php?t=781416
                    Same here. I got 4 cameras out on our lease and I haven't seen a single shooter that was left over from last year. Heck, I haven't seen any new shooters on camera either!

Comment

Comment

Don't have their hard-horned pics on my work terminal, but either one will do, AND there's a split G3 buck that better not show his face either.
                        Attached Files

Comment

East TX
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by game_Chaser; 09-29-2020, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Our season opened this past weekend. Saw a bunch but didn’t fire. They’re in the woods on acorns so I’m chasing them around in the climber right now.

I’d like to get the big 10 but had a good one on my bear bait camera the other day I’d like to see up close.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Forgot to add, lots of bears killed last weekend, too.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X