Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
    I feel like your picking on me here CJ....don't be mean

No way, but if you really want expert medical advice you go to a contractor. Most people know this. You’re an investigator for Christ sake....act like it!!![emoji6][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Never!

Comment

Nope

Comment

No. Last time 1999-2000) I got the flu shot I spent 2 days in the hospital with the flu and pneumonia and haven't had one since and have only had the flu one time since(end of 2019). I know plenty of people on both sides of this fence some always getting the shot and some never getting it. I'd say that probably 25-30% of both sides get the flu, I think if your going to get it then your going to get it no matter if you had the shot or not and I feel the same about covid19. If your going to get it you'll get despite wearing the masks, bathing in gallons of hand sanitizer and spraying cases of lysol. Some see it the same as i do and some will completely disagree and thats totally fine, its what makes us individuals. If you want to get the shot then get it and don't worry about what other people think and if you don't then don't and again don't worry about other people's opinions.

Comment

Never have, don’t plan to any time soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
                Get one every year since having babies

Half of tbh can't spell or use correct punctuation, yet they're medical experts.

I get your point, but I did laugh when I noticed you missed a period in the first sentence. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                  LMAO at those of you that think being an M.D. makes one a “medical expert”. Granted, being a bow hunter doesn’t either, but I’ve known several idiot M.D.s.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  But probably more idiot bow hunters who think they are , MD’s, lawyers, real estate agents, , ect
                  Follow anyone’s advice on here on legal matters or healthcare
                  Would make you insane

Comment

Yep, every year.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

I won't. Not because i have any flu shot negative theories.....I just don't like shots

Comment

Don't remember the last time I had the flu or the flu shot. I can get the shot free at my work, so it must not be too great if they hand them it for free.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainDave View Post
                          I'll be getting one in the next week or two. Wife and I have a one month old and the doctor highly recommended it. I've gotten one each year for the last several years regardless.

I'll echo a few other posters. It's funny how so many TBHer's think they know more than medical doctors yet they probably had a hard time passing high school biology. I'll continue to seek medical advice from MD's, just like I seek legal advice from attorneys, tax advice from CPAs and so on.
                          Its funny how so many tbhers think their doctor thinks the exact same as ever other doctor. Mine recommends not getting the shot.

Comment

My friend's wife used to get a flu shot every year. The last one she got 3 years ago almost killed her and left her partially paralyzed with Guillain Barre Syndrome.

Are they manufactured in China like most pharmaceuticals that the MD's push??

Comment

Yes, and just because you get the flu vaccine doesn’t mean you won’t get the flu.

Comment

Yep, get them through my company for free every year.
                                As long as I’ve been getting the shot I’ve only gotten the flu once and it was so mild it was no worse than a cold.
                                The one year we couldn’t get the shot due to a shortage I got the flu and it knocked me down for seven days. Absolute misery.
                                I believe they help prevent catching the flu and if you encounter a strain that the shot doesn’t cover it helps reduce the symptoms.

Comment

Working...
                                X