Hammer Feeder System Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hammer Feeder System Question

I figured I would ask this here because alot of you all use hammer feeders.

The hammer feeder system looks like it is squared. My protein feed tube is 4" and connects to a boss buck head. Which hammer feeder configuration would be the easiest to install? Do I just bolt on one of the units inbetween the bossbuck head and the feed tube? The convex shape of the feeder body wont allow me to just bolt on the unit flat up top.
    Attached Files

The Hammer Feeding System timed protein feeders will change the way you feed your deer. It's a new concept and a definite game changer!

They sell one that is specific for converting from the boss buck feed tube

Comment

Originally posted by jakeb03 View Post
      http://www.thehammerfeeder.com/products.html

They sell one that is specific for converting from the boss buck feed tube
      I saw that one, not sure if it would work. It's not a bossbuck feeder or tube, just a bossbuck head.

Comment

Originally posted by yotethumper View Post
        I saw that one, not sure if it would work. It's not a bossbuck feeder or tube, just a bossbuck head.
        If it is a 4" and fits a boss buck feeder, I would have to assume the boss buck hammer feeder would fit it the exact same.

Comment

Just call Mike. He will help you out. His handle here is Hammer63 I believe. I have 2 of his units on my All Seasons feeders and they change the game. They have been running strong for about 5 years now I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by 88 Bound View Post
            Just call Mike. He will help you out. His handle here is Hammer63 I believe. I have 2 of his units on my All Seasons feeders and they change the game. They have been running strong for about 5 years now I believe.
            Looks like he makes a great product. I sent him a message on his fb page earlier, should hear back from him soon.

Comment

Originally posted by yotethumper View Post
              Looks like he makes a great product. I sent him a message on his fb page earlier, should hear back from him soon.
              He's very responsive and a great guy to deal with. Shoot me a PM if you have any questions on using his timed system.

Comment

I also need two units for my Boss Buck feeders. The stinky Aoudad will empty 350lbs in a week.

Comment

Working...
                X