Dinks and Does

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dinks and Does

Man, it’s frustrating. Countless hours of prep and counted dollars of feed! Watching jumbo’s suck it down all summer only to have nothing but spikes and Jerry’s deer when it’s season. I know, I know, at least I have a place to hunt. I’m ranting, I’m frustrated. We see deer but not the numbers we’d like, not the size we’d like either. Hoping for a passerby buck gets old. Anyhow, rant from the stand as the carrousel of the same three does and spikes keeps going round my feeder. How much are them Kansas hunts?

I'll call you a wambulance.

Comment

All I hear is steaks that have yet to be made

Comment

Please do, with antlers.

Comment

I haven't even seen a trash buck much less anything with size this year, but I'm in the stand every chance I get

Comment

Most of the big ones probably got whacked by your neighbors this morning

Comment

Absolutely, I won’t quit. Every sit has the same enthusiasm as Christmas Morning! I love this stuff, more the work than the reward, but I’m ready for some kind of payoff.

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
                Most of the big ones probably got whacked by your neighbors this morning
                Probably so 😔

Comment

As you said, at least your'e able to hunt. I'd be happy with a pig!

Comment

Working...
                  X