Flag poles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flag poles

I did a search and couldn't find much recent discussion.

I'm thinking of getting a flagpole for the house but had a few questions and was hoping y'all could weigh in. First off, what height do y'all recommend? I live in a rural neighborhood of sorts and I'd say the peak of the house is about 30' give or take. I want one that won't look small but I don't want it to be too big(don't know if that's possible).

I don't weld so diy'ing one is probably not an option, are there any green screeners that make them or just have a company they recommend? I want a sturdy one that can withstand high winds and such, the telescoping and sectioned ones seem iffy, while not breaking the bank.....

Any help is appreciated!

I have two of the telescoping from Harbor Freight. I had my doubts but have pleasantly surprised. Where we live there is always a breeze and they have held up through some very strong winds.

Comment

I bought the 20’ kit from Home Depot, trick is run a piece of 1.5” pvc inside to sturdy it up. Very good for the price

Comment

Originally posted by Saltaholic View Post
        I bought the 20’ kit from Home Depot, trick is run a piece of 1.5” pvc inside to sturdy it up. Very good for the price

Be sure to do the PVC trick. I did not and mine broke during a storm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a 20' Uncommon USA telescopic at my house. I've been very happy with it. Check them out!
          Uncommon Flag Poles

Comment

Thanks for the replies! I’ll look into the ones y’all mentioned!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X