X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Polar Bear backpack is legit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeti is the only way to go on soft sides. They have a warranty and will stand by it. Rtic not so much. Had a rtic for work and it tore up in a few weeks. Got a yeti flip 18 i think now i found at a pawn shop and its held up. No complaints on any of my yeti stuff.

Comment

My vote is for RTIC

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
          Are you standing on the soft side cooler as a step stool?

I’ve had mine for years but it just get brought to the blind in the back of the buggy 10 times a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve had 2 of them for years. They are junk. They won’t address the zipper issue. The tops come apart. Finally I added a couple pieces of Velcro to close the one I use for a lunch bag. I’ll never buy another rtic product.

Comment

I have the rtic 40 and the seems started coming unglued right after the warranty ran out. I can't find a glue or an epoxy that will hold it. I won't buy another soft cooler from them

Comment

Cool info guys many thanks

Comment

I bought a Columbia from Academy earlier this year, $40. We use it in the boat, so it doesn't see rough usage, but no complaints so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Raleigh View Post
                  Has anyone seen a Black Friday deal on any of these soft sides?
                  I have a Yeti Hopper 20 that I used 1 time. I don’t use it enough to justify keeping it. I’ll make a deal on it if you are interested. They are $199 new

Comment

go here look around , search these guys on youtube, by far the best cooler reviews out there

Our TESTING has revealed that some SOFT SIDED COOLERS can hold ices just as long as hard sided coolers. So how's the Yeti Hopper stack up? See Our Results & Video here.....

Comment

Frio

Comment

Just got an email from Atwoods, 40% off all Yeti.

Comment

Working...
                        X