Traditional shooters in the Wimberley area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Traditional shooters in the Wimberley area

Any trad shooters in the Wimberley area? Started as a kid on a recurve, switched to a compound for 30+ years and have started shooting again with a recurve.

Would love to meet up and shoot with someone that has more experience with a recurve to teach me a few things.

Not giving up the compound just yet, but the more I can learn on the recurve the better.

Sunday evening bump. Gotta be someone within 60 miles of me that shoots trad!

Comment

Post in the trad forum too, it seems to be mostly wheeliestick guys posting in here

Comment

I'd jump up on the offer to shoot with you, so we could swap pointers/experiences, but I shoot a compound. Haven't stepped up to the trad. yet.
        All the best.

Comment

Just moved to Woodcreek North and I swing both ways.... Mostly compound but love shooting my trad bow too..... I'll shoot you a PM.

Comment

Looks like we got enough of us to get together and sling some trad and not so trad arrows!

I can make anytime pretty much work. So throwing out some ideas on dates/times. We can look out to the weekend of the 20th. Sat or Sunday afternoon. Or we can shoot for any weekday evenings. I'm around most of the time and if your close enough to me, and welcome to come and shoot whenever. Just PM me for phone/contact info.

Comment

Working...
            X