Gov essential employees, Thank you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gov essential employees, Thank you!

I just wanted to send out a "Thank You" for what you do, and the sacrifices your making, during this Gov shut down.

Build the wall!

Comment

Y'all take a vacation! You've earned it.

Comment

I've been a gov employee for 20 years. been furloughed a couple times.... always turns out that we basically get a paid vacation. this is the first time I have not been affected... it really solidifies why we should all have enough in savings to hold us over in situations like this.

Comment

Bump for those who gotta give.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
            I just wanted to send out a "Thank You" for what you do, and the sacrifices your making, during this Gov shut down.

Yes indeed, thank y’all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tell the Democrats to build a dang wall and everyone can get back to work.

Comment

The lady in the next office said her husband still has to work but no pay. He will get reimbursed but last time that took a few months after the government went back to work.

Comment

I work in a government building its kind of lonesome here

Comment

I don't understand a few things.

First, why is this a big deal? Doesn't it just turn out to be paid time off work? Wouldn't that be a big win for employees?

Second. How can the Federal Parks be overflowing in trash and waste(feces) as the media has been screaming if they are shut down? And even if they are open with no staff how would trash back up in 3-4 days that bad?

Comment

This thread is about a Thank You to those that are having to work without pay. And bear the expenses of such at the present out of they're own pockets. Sure they will get reimbursed. But not till it's over. I'm personally thankful for our boarder patrol, air traffic control, and the many others, who are helping make this great country of ours, the United States of America, function while those in Washington try to resolve they're differences. This thread is about a Thank You.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                        I don't understand a few things.

First, why is this a big deal? Doesn't it just turn out to be paid time off work? Wouldn't that be a big win for employees?

Second. How can the Federal Parks be overflowing in trash and waste(feces) as the media has been screaming if they are shut down? And even if they are open with no staff how would trash back up in 3-4 days that bad?

It's about essential employees. The ones that are working without a paycheck right now.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                          It's about essential employees. The ones that are working without a paycheck right now.
                          Have they missed a paycheck yet? Hopefully the scum sucking Democrats care more about Americans than illegals and work a deal with Trump before the next payday.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                            ok.

Are the essential employees required to work through this? Or is this why we have this thread because they don't have to but are working because they're needed?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                              ok.

Are the essential employees required to work through this? Or is this why we have this thread because they don't have to but are working because they're needed?
                              The one essential I know and asked this question to stated they are required to work. And, historically they have been paid for it. But, the government does not have to pay them.

Comment

Working...
                              X