If you don't believe in angels - don't read this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you don't believe in angels - don't read this

Early in December, my son had a high school bass fishing tournament. It was a post cold front day, wind 25-35MPH and not a cloud in the sky, until....

It was 1:30 in the afternoon and only 3 small fish to show for our efforts. As we usually do, discussion turned to remembrances and past fishing days with Clay, my oldest son and his brother who we lost to cancer.

Suddenly, Kaden looks back at me and says, "Dad, Clay is here with us, he just sent me a sign." I said, Kaden, Clay is always with us in our deer stands, in our boat, wherever we are. He said, "No, Dad, look in the sky over my head, it's a perfect halo.

When I followed his vision and looked up, it was as if a warm, electric blanket enveloped my whole body. I just sat there stunned as I looked at that truly perfect cloud halo. It never drifted, didn't break form, just hung there for 3 minutes.

All of a sudden, it just dissolved. The next cast, Kaden sets the hook on a 4 pound fish and the next 20 minutes were magical. In that time, they put 8 fish in the boat and hit the scales with over 15 pounds and added $1,000 to their college scholarship accounts plus another $500 in prizes.

Clay, you amazed me during your time on earth and you continue to amaze me as one of God's chosen angels in Heaven. Merry Xmas son, I love you and miss you terribly, but thanks for your love from the other side!
    Attached Files

That is awesome.
    Merry Christmas

Comment

Awesome story!

Comment

I'm sure that was a special moment for y'all! Sorry for your loss brother.
        Merry Christmas!!

Comment

Teared up on that one! I too believe in angel. Merry Christmas!

Comment

Good stuff. Memories are all I have of my oldest son as well. God bless and Merry Christmas to you and yours sir!

Comment

Awesome stuff!!!!

Comment

Amen Amen!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Brought a tear to my eye.
                  That’s awesome!

Comment

Angels are among us... one of my favorite songs by Alabama.

My grandson has made a few appearances in the past couple of years.

Comment

✝️❤️

Comment

Merry Christmas

Comment

All we have to do is put our blindness aside to see them daily, sorry for your loss but thanks for your uplifting story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome!

Thanks for sharing.

Comment

I believe!!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X