Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merriams Turkey Hunt?

Hey Guys,
    Could anyone recommend a merriams turkey hunt outfitter? We don’t mind traveling, just want to look for as pure merriams as we can find. Trying to stay away from known hybrid areas. Thanks for any leads.

Check out Lone Star Outfitters. Walt is from here in Texas, but hunts just outside of Trinidad, CO. I haven't turkey hunted with him, but went on an elk hunt this past season and saw a lot of merriams while we were there. Sounds like his turkey hunts are usually quite successful.

Comment

There is so much Merriams public land hunting! Do some research and save lots of money.

They are fun to hunt

Comment

I'll be on the lookout for a spot to hunt them in 2020. Are you looking for a spring of 2019 hunt?

Gonna try and get an eastern in April 2019 in Kansas. Kinda a smaller operation that is family run.

I have killed several Rio's on our current deer lease. I would love to get all 4 subspecies of turkey in the USA.
        Last edited by BradBryant1000; 12-14-2018, 07:13 AM.

Comment

Yeah got 4 guys looking for a spring 2019 hunt. I’ve got an eastern and rio. Trying to finish up with the merriams and Osceola.

Comment

Full Draw Outfitters
            Trinidad, CO

Comment

Working...
            X