$150 Pawn Shop Find

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$150 Pawn Shop Find

I spent $150 on a Remington 700 30-06 at a pawn shop. It took a few tries, but I’m done working on it now. 150 grain interlocks over 47.5 grains of IMR 4064 gave me a .51” group.
    Attached Files

Take $151 for it

Comment

Nothing wrong with that!

Comment

Dang that was probably mine that got stolen awhile back .

Comment

Let's see the gun!

Comment

This does not happen very often. Must have been there forever and the owner was motivated to move some merchandise. Usually these migrate to Gun Trader.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
              Let's see the gun!
              Looks like it got drug behind the chuck wagon during a cattle drive...
              Attached Files

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Well you can't blame the gun if you miss.Congrats on a good find.

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
                    Looks like it got drug behind the chuck wagon during a cattle drive...
                    Nice find. What glass is on it. Can’t tell on my sh*** phone.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                      Nice find. What glass is on it. Can’t tell on my sh*** phone.
                      A sweet Simmons Aetec 2.8-10 from a “free stuff” post on here... Couldn’t be happier!

Comment

A sweet Simmons Aetec 2.8-10 from a “free stuff” post on here... Couldn’t be happier!
                        Win!

Comment

That'll do the trick!

Lots of folks hate those Aetecs but I've got a 3.8 - 12 on a Rem 788 .22-250 that shoots lights out.

Congrats on the find!

Comment

That looks like an ADL model. I have one in a 7mm Rem. Mag and it’s a tack driver for sure.

Comment

$150 Pawn Shop Find

I bought a savage model 110 .270, box of mushroom of the woods bullets, Omni hunter buck knife with gut hook, simmons scope, and Plano hard case for $200. Gun consistently shoots groups like you posted.

I’ve got setups that I have more than that in the rings that won’t group as tight as yours posted.
                              Every once in a while you find a really good one kinda like that old 350 Chevy that will outrun all your buddies trucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Last edited by Black Ice; 06-23-2019, 12:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X