Volkswagon Atlas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Volkswagon Atlas

Anybody have one? Thoughts? Wife is currently in a f-150 but thinking as the kids get older and more involved in activities the need for a 3rd row to haul around their friends or more people and the atlas has a lot of leg room and you get a lot for a great price. Just wanting to see if anyone has experience with them. Thanks.

I have a grandson named Atlas... does that count?

Comment

Wait a few years and catch a buzz

Click image for larger version

Name:	2A04BA2A-6394-4C95-952B-E80C57BB9F76.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.5 KB
ID:	24583511

Comment

My oldest daughter and son-in-law just bought an Atlas. She had a Ford Edge since she left for college, 7 years ago, and now needed to upgrade with two babies. My son-in-law did a ton of research, the test drove a few models, and they settled on the Atlas. He's an engineer, so I'm sure he did far more research than necessary. So far they are very happy with it, but she's only been driving it about a month.

Comment

[ATTACH]961183[/ATTACH]

Just bought this one a month ago. We went from Infiniti QX80 to this VW....love it.

Comment

Need to show my wife one of these, they are not a bad price either

Comment

Looks like the drawback is power, these days if it doesn’t have 350 plus hp is a turtle

Comment

My wife has one....loves it. This is our 2nd VW and they have been great so far!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                  [ATTACH]961183[/ATTACH]

Just bought this one a month ago. We went from Infiniti QX80 to this VW....love it.
                  This is the same color and wheels we were looking at.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                    This is the same color and wheels we were looking at.
                    I’m about to make you sick......we got ours from the “Hail Damage” sale they had at North Park VW in Boerne. They knocked $12K off and fixed all the dents.....not one noticeable dent. I believe they still have several left. There were over 80 damaged.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech32 View Post
                      Need to show my wife one of these, they are not a bad price either
                      Price is good for what you get.

Looks like the drawback is power, these days if it doesn’t have 350 plus hp is a turtle
                      It does lack a bit in “punch”, but my wife picks up the kids and groceries in it.....it’s got enough for that. Great on gas too!!

Comment

After the Diesel engine fiasco I don’t trust anything VW makes.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                          I’m about to make you sick......we got ours from the “Hail Damage” sale they had at North Park VW in Boerne. They knocked $12K off and fixed all the dents.....not one noticeable dent. I believe they still have several left. There were over 80 damaged.

That atlas, Volvo and Kia are some of the best looking mid sized SUV’s on the market.

Comment

Volkswagon Atlas

I’m a sucker for horsepower and almost pulled the trigger on a track hawk but ended up going with a sedan instead of an suv.

One of the first things I look at when buying a vehicle is 1/4 mile times and then work back to all the reasonable things from there.

Last edited by Black Ice; 06-19-2019, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                              After the Diesel engine fiasco I don’t trust anything VW makes.
                              Meh....VW admitted guilt, fired everyone involved, the executives involved went to jail, they paid $4.3B in fines, fixed or bought back every one of the 500,000 effected diesels in the US and pledged to build the most emission efficient vehicles on the planet. I’m satisfied. At least they didn’t con the American Taxpayers into bailing them out because their unions are so corrupt they can’t make a profit. #toobigtofail

Comment

Working...
                              X