Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe you can consider BowTech SR6. it has a very smooth draw cycle

Comment

I just recently began to get involved in hunting, so I cann't say that I'm well versed in this. I bought my first bow 5 months ago. I'm left-handed and it was difficult for me to find a convenient bow. I trust reviews on the Internet, so I used this article https://hikezone.org/best-beginner-compound-bow/ I found there left hand compound bow. I like that there is a description of different models and firms. I like that there is a description of different models and firms.

Comment

Originally posted by Liberty06 View Post
        Good afternoon - I've been out of the bow market for a while but it's time to upgrade.

Which bow, used or new, would you recommend in the $500-$750 range?

Thanks in advance.
        I am a mathews fanboy haha, so i would be looking real hard at the new Mathews tactic (their lower end bow, that is still real nice) or whatever the high end mission bows are. They just dropped a couple of their bows from their line up so you may could get a good deal on one of them. I like new for the warranty but you probably wont need it

Comment

Thanks for all the responses.

I purchased an Elite Synergy from a fellow TBH’er & have been flinging arrows daily.

It’s a big step up from my ‘06 Liberty [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I recommend going to a good bow shop, they will let you shoot a couple and find out what fits you best. Remember, Indians were killing deer and buffalo 100’s of years ago with sticks and twine. Any modern day bow will do that and more. It is better to have a bow that fits you and you can put the arrow where it counts vs having a bow that shoots 5 more FPS.

Comment

Great choice. Awesome bow! That’s what I shoot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Find a full service archery shop near you that carry’s more than 2-3 different bow lines. Decide what you want in terms of how length, weight, etc. Take one of your hunting arrows with you, fully set up, lighted nock included. Tell the bow tech how much you’re willing to spend and have him set up everything to your requirements and shoot em all. DO NOT go in there with a predetermined bow that someone else told you you should buy. Shoot them all, then buy the one you like. God I love Cinnamon Creek!

Comment

Get either a bowtech (very light), or a Mathews (heavier, but very stable) bow. These are two very good bows in your price range - of course used, but you won't regret.

Comment

Working...
                  X