Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2019 TBH APR Special Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txagyotebuster View Post
    Mine i picked up this weekend has that same knurled thread protector. But i did not get a brake. I am assuming you do not get both unless your bought both of them.
    Did you ask for the knurled protector? I thought they came with blended by default.

Comment

Originally posted by Txhuntr2 View Post
      Did you ask for the knurled protector? I thought they came with blended by default.
      Me too. I hope both mine do. If not I’ll pay extra. I despise the non matching protectors on some of my hunting rifles

Comment

Originally posted by Txarrowhunter View Post
        Me too. I hope both mine do. If not I’ll pay extra. I despise the non matching protectors on some of my hunting rifles
        I just went back and read the original thread by Robert and it looks like it says blended. I never went back to look and i didn't specify (or at least don't remember doing so) but I'm fine with it. My other APR has the blended and it doesn't bother me. If you want a blended for sure you may need to call APR and find out.

Comment

They should all be getting blended protectors unless someone requests the knurled versions(which some did). I think a few went out with knurled that shouldn't have. If anyone got a knurled by mistake, just let us know and we'll replace it with a blended version. We will need the rifle back to match contour/paint.

Thanks,
          Robert

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Whyyy! Nooooo!

Comment

Rub it in!!!

Comment

I never knew just how impatient I was until waiting for this rifle. April and May have come and gone, hopefully June will be the magic month. you people who have gotten your rifle can SUCK IT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
                    I never knew just how impatient I was until waiting for this rifle. April and May have come and gone, hopefully June will be the magic month. you people who have gotten your rifle can SUCK IT!!!
                    You should have bought a can first like me. This wait would be a breeze

Comment

There's been 2-3 a day going out for the past few weeks. Going to ramp it up for the next couple of weeks according to the current schedule.

Comment

Someone’s 22-250 was finished before mine?!?!?

Robert you are about to get a very sad and feeling betrayed voicemail!

Sweet looking gun!

My 7-08 will look just like this except with a 20” barrel. Can’t wait!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
                          There's been 2-3 a day going out for the past few weeks. Going to ramp it up for the next couple of weeks according to the current schedule.
                          2-3 a day sounds like a good rate. I'd rather have the time taken on the details than rushed and have a snafu.

And, the ones yall are turning out look flawless I'm looking forward to visiting with you guys and seeing the shop

Comment

Man opinions vary!

I have both and strongly prefer the knurled.

I have no idea what the order details were on this one but I have had to try to remove brakes and chokes that have been left too long before and it is sure nice to have something to grip!

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                              Man opinions vary!

I have both and strongly prefer the knurled.

I have no idea what the order details were on this one but I have had to try to remove brakes and chokes that have been left too long before and it is sure nice to have something to grip!
                              Yes sir. I just really prefer the smooth seamless fit. Just personal preference or as many will put it a small detail that really finishes the muzzle of a rifle when nothing is on it. I have been known to have an intense grip with my fingertips so smooth is no problem for me and it also helps to have smooth threads and not tight threads. But muzzlebrakes on the other hand, not even a wrench has helped me in most cases. Matter of fact John at apr took a brake off for me with a torch last time I was there.

Comment

Yes sir. I just really prefer the smooth seamless fit. Just personal preference or as many will put it a small detail that really finishes the muzzle of a rifle when nothing is on it. I have been known to have an intense grip with my fingertips so smooth is no problem for me and it also helps to have smooth threads and not tight threads. But muzzlebrakes on the other hand, not even a wrench has helped me in most cases. Matter of fact John at apr took a brake off for me with a torch last time I was there.

I get it. Wasn’t a jab, just an example of differing opinions.

That’s the beauty of a custom, you can get what YOU want

Comment

Working...
                                X