• Time
  • Show
Clear All

No.

Comment

Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by Marco View Post
        Anyone who owns the land they hunt would easily say YES.

No

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
          Didn't realize that many TBHers owned helicopters.
          What does what I posted have to do with helicopters?

Comment

Still same BS.. the farmers in our area trap pigs, if they arent big enough to sale, they let them go. .. how in the hell does that help you? Then the same farmers complain about the pig damage. . .The farm next to us is always covered up right on our fence line. He complains continually about fence and ground damage but when asked if its ok if I shoot the ones by the fence line, he is adamantly a NO. So, there's your sign!

Comment

I'm the only guy in the hill country with out a hog problem. In 30 years only killed 1 and that was 2 years ago. I dont kill them because I rarely see them so no....I would not kill them all if I could.
              That said seeing the thousands of pictures on TBH over the years I would not blame some of yall for doing so.

Comment

Id rather have a button that only allowed sows to have one piglet a year. They are darn fun to shoot. We used to have a lot of them. We put pens around our feeders and watched the numbers go down drastically on our place. We still see them but not 30-40 at a time like we used to. Now it is more the lone boar or a sounder of 10 or so.

Comment

I have enjoyed killing them but I wouldn't miss them one bit.

BYE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bowaddict40 View Post
                    Id rather have a button that only allowed sows to have one piglet a year. They are darn fun to shoot. We used to have a lot of them. We put pens around our feeders and watched the numbers go down drastically on our place. We still see them but not 30-40 at a time like we used to. Now it is more the lone boar or a sounder of 10 or so.
                    Maybe instead of poison we can put pig birth control in everybody's corn.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                      Maybe instead of poison we can put pig birth control in everybody's corn.

Hell yea. Im in for that. I would start feeding them again.

Comment

Naw

Comment

Nope!

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                            Stop feeding corn. There's a reason Texas has such a pig problem, and it ain't the pigs.
                            I only run my feeders from August to February the only difference i see when they aren't running is they stop coming to the feeders. They don't leave my place.

And yes push the dang button

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X