Spotting scopes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Txsurveyor,

Actually live in Forney as well. Just north of 20 off of 740. What part of Forney do you live. May take you up on the offer one of these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Verde View Post
      Txsurveyor,

Actually live in Forney as well. Just north of 20 off of 740. What part of Forney do you live. May take you up on the offer one of these days.
      I live in Fox Hollow, across from the police station.

Comment

Small world. We’ve been here about 4 yrs now so we’ve probly crossed paths. You don’t happen to go to FBC do you?

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Verde View Post
          Small world. We’ve been here about 4 yrs now so we’ve probly crossed paths. You don’t happen to go to FBC do you?
          We go to Fellowship normally

Comment

I have the one you’re looking at. It worked fine here in Montana and Wyoming. It did lack early and late as previously stated, but you can adapt with less power. With that said, I upgraded to the Razor line. I’ll keep the DB for use at the range. I’d rather have the low light edge since I’d like to get a good mule deer this year. If your budget is the DB and that’s it, it’s better than nothing. Otherwise, I’d save a little more. Can’t soeak for any other brand other than Redfield, and it was worse than the DB.

Comment

Thanks for the info and offers.

Comment

Working...
              X