Deep State Crumbling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
    You know, sometimes you get a little "radical" for me, but I can for dang sure get behind this statement!! And I'll add, that we who ARE already active and vote, need to get it in gear to make sure like-minded folk get out and vote, otherwise we will all get exactly what we deserve!
    Dang I've been called a lot of things but never "Radical"..
    I don't try to be.. Sorry about that..
    I'm just EXTREMELY fed up with our government playing us for stupid.. Contrary to popular belief, what is happening in DC is one big conspiracy after another.. This has been obvious to some for a long time and should be obvious to all by now..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
      and should be obvious to all by now..
      Not a chance. Most people cant tell you who the VP, the Senate Majority Leader or the Speaker of the House are. Most simply couldnt care less or be bothered with those in DC.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
        Not a chance. Most people cant tell you who the VP, the Senate Majority Leader or the Speaker of the House are. Most simply couldnt care less or be bothered with those in DC.
        Unfortunately there is a lot of people out there that meet this criteria!

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
          Ok, hang on, I want to make sure I’ve got the story straight. Non-Govt/civi’s have knowledge on some level of a mass roundup based on conspiracy against the govt. Along with top secret updates to prison on foreign soil. But the suspected subject of this roundup, who would have to be gov’t or well connected have no knowledge of what’s coming after them, or at the very least aren’t high tailing it to a non extradition country? That all straight?
          Right after Trump got elected, I read a piece about Obama,Clinton, Jarrett and some others buying places in Dubai which has no extradition with the U.S. I think they may be ready to high tail it.

Comment

OK, if all of this is true and there is a massive roundup of offenders, what does everyone think the left's response will be? They already burn cities and riot when they dont like something. You can predict their first response will be that this is Trump's first step towards a dictatorship or similar and then all hell will break loose in the normal places.

Comment

Originally posted by Txsurveyor2014 View Post
              OK, if all of this is true and there is a massive roundup of offenders, what does everyone think the left's response will be? They already burn cities and riot when they dont like something. You can predict their first response will be that this is Trump's first step towards a dictatorship or similar and then all hell will break loose in the normal places.
              So we just turn a bling eye and sweep it under the rug like nothing ever happened?

The left is rioting every weekend in the northwest along with the far right wing nut cases.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                So we just turn a bling eye and sweep it under the rug like nothing ever happened?

The left is rioting every weekend in the northwest along with the far right wing nut cases.
                Not quite sure how you made that illogical leap from what I stated. Nothing was said about sweeping anything under the rug. I simply asked what people thought their response would be, which you didnt bother answering.

Comment

I still think they will continue to spread mayhem and hate like they are doing now.

They will continue to do the same with the next President and the next and the next.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                    I still think they will continue to spread mayhem and hate like they are doing now.

They will continue to do the same with the next President and the next and the next.
                    I agree with you 100%, but I think this would be on a scale that hasnt been seen before. If they lose all of their "leadership", it could get real ugly, real fast in almost every major city. Which, I guess, was what I was really getting at.

Comment

This country is one HUGE dry powder keg surrounded by even drier kindling.. This may be the spark that sets it off.. I'm not sure if this will or something else but I am sure that these people have to be rounded up and prosecuted.. No way should they be able to walk away from this after all they have done especially since there is absolute proof.... If this lights it off then so be it...

Comment

We find out awfully quick who is a sheepdog and who is a sheep...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

This is worth the watch: https://youtu.be/3vw9N96E-aQ

Listen to President Trump's own words: [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2qIXXafxCQ"]This Video Will Get Donald Trump Elected - YouTube[/ame]

Best website for Viewing Q: https://qmap.pub/
                          Last edited by RedRaider323; 03-15-2019, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Sealed indictments in USA through February 2019.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by RedRaider323; 03-15-2019, 05:55 PM.

Comment

82,000+ sealed indictments is a lot. I am curious what causes, or justifies, requesting a sealed indictment?? Sexual assault cases would, I think, in a effort to protect the victim. Same thing with child abuse I suppose. I did notice Texas had a lot on there. Which seems to indicate that these indictments are more indicative of large population centers vs areas saturated with corrupt politicians

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                                82,000+ sealed indictments is a lot. I am curious what causes, or justifies, requesting a sealed indictment?? Sexual assault cases would, I think, in a effort to protect the victim. Same thing with child abuse I suppose. I did notice Texas had a lot on there. Which seems to indicate that these indictments are more indicative of large population centers vs areas saturated with corrupt politicians
                                I'm not sure, not in law. Maybe a lawyer can chime in as to what would require a sealed indictment. I believe a lot of those numbers will involve trafficking of humans, drug rings, and the like.

Apparently, a man named John Huber, US ATTY out of Utah, was instructed by Sessions to investigate. He has a team of lawyers larger than Mueller, and has been working behind the scenes until recently. Today, Q pointed us to this article, in essence saying 'It has Begun'. Justice Department Article

Comment

Working...
                                X