Deer View Windows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deer View Windows

I'm kicking around the idea of building a bow box blind for next year and looking at window options. The wasp are horrible at my place so i'm going to try and make it as wasp proof as possible. So with that being said do the standard hinge deer view seal good enough to keep wasp out or do i need to go with the Deluxe hinges?

Originally posted by Cullbuck View Post
    I'm kicking around the idea of building a bow box blind for next year and looking at window options. The wasp are horrible at my place so i'm going to try and make it as wasp proof as possible. So with that being said do the standard hinge deer view seal good enough to keep wasp out or do i need to go with the Deluxe hinges?
    We build one with the standard and it did great with keeping the wasps out. They are terrible at our place and once we upgraded to deerview windkws we didn’t have any get in. I used the standard hinge smoked glass

Comment

I'll still get a few every now and then with the hinged. I'd go with the deluxe if it fits in your stand budget.

Comment

Get the ones with the aluminum frame so that water doesn’t get in your blind. Way better than standard and worth the extra $.
        If you end up buying standard I’ll sell you some that I have so that I can upgrade to the deluxe or whichever has the frame included w/weep holes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Deluxe are worth the extra money if you can. My dad just got some of the standards and they now have plastic rods, that aren’t going to hold up. Now he is going back for the deluxe.

Comment

Used the sliding windows and their door. Blind is so tight, running a heater must have a window opened.

Comment

I would go deluxe for sure.

Comment

Go with the delux windows and door, awesome products. I have a few things get in but its from my poor carpentry and caulking abilities.

Comment

Don't forget we offer you guys a 10% discount. Just mention TBH when ordering.
                  Last edited by thehunted; 01-24-2019, 01:56 PM. Reason: FAT FINGERS

Comment

Thanks guys looks like I'll be going with the deluxe windows (kind of what i figured) and their Deluxe door. Still in the pre-design phase will try and do a DIY post if i get around to it.

Originally posted by thehunted View Post
                    Don't forget we offer you guys a 10% discount. Just mention TBH when ordering.
                    Awesome! I'll be sure to remember about that when i order! Thanks

Comment

hang these in your blind and you won't have wasps.
                      https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Comment

I’ve got the hinge type on both of my box blinds and never had a wasp.

Comment

I've built two blinds using the standard windows . The worked great for me . No leaks . No bees or wasp . I just wish I would have used there door also .

Comment

Working...
                          X