Mom's of TBH!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mom's of TBH!!!!!!!!!

Well it's the holidays again and I've come to my yearly dilemma.... What in the world do I get mom for Christmas!
    I always surprise my old man with a good gift, bedazzle my little sister with a awesome gift, but every freaking year I get the "I don't need anything" response from mom and I'm tired of it!
    So...... What are some recommendations, or better yet what are y'all wanting to receive for Christmas?
    I want to surprise her this year. Id like to stay under a 100$ but who knows, if its good enough ill spend a little more.

So lets hear them.

Ttt

Comment

Does your mom like to read much? Kindle Fire's are awesome! Or maybe jewelry? Pedicure and manicure? Take her out to a nice dinner and movie? Really depends on your mom and the kinds of things she likes. But as a mom I can tell you, I don't care what my kids get me for Christmas or if they even get me anything---I just enjoy spending the time with them. And on that note---good luck to ya---because I'm still trying to figure out what to get MY mom! LOL! Merry Christmas!

Comment

get her the book 50 shades of grey to go with the above kindle

Comment

I have never in the world known a woman to turn down a spa day. Mother, wife, GF, daughter or any of them really appreciate the ability to go somewhere and relax, and have others tend to her.

And if you want it to be a double whammy, get one for your mother and sister, and they can go together! You will be king!

Comment

I'm gonna do what my 10 yr old son said to do."get her something a girl would like"....?????
            He's a lotta' help.

Comment

Originally posted by keep View Post
              if you buy one you have to buy the whole trilogy...just sayin'

Comment

Well does she have hobbies or collect something, try to get something for her hobby or collection. If not go with day spa idea works good. My wife's birthday is Sept. 1st so I send her to the day spa every year so I can dove hunt she loves it.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                  I have never in the world known a woman to turn down a spa day. Mother, wife, GF, daughter or any of them really appreciate the ability to go somewhere and relax, and have others tend to her.

And if you want it to be a double whammy, get one for your mother and sister, and they can go together! You will be king!
                  This. Or figure out something she would never buy for herself and get it.

Comment

Originally posted by keep View Post
                    I'm embarrased to say i read it

Originally posted by scrapwave View Post
                    if you buy one you have to buy the whole trilogy...just sayin'
                    even more so that I read them all

I'd do the kindle . . . . it's a great gift!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post

X2

Comment

Originally posted by txdukklr View Post

LOL...you are not the first man I have heard confess that.

Comment

Originally posted by txdukklr View Post

well this thread isn't going the way I planned

Comment

Does she have a Pinterest page. I found my wife's and its a gold mine for gifts!

Comment

500 S&W with a 4" barrel. No wait thats the mother in law.

Comment

Working...
                              X